Do single women still exist?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of a poll...

Most fuckable?

Proud Griffin

Handsome Hydra

Fabulous Medusa

Lustful Centaur

Promiscuous Sphinx

I'd fuck a centaur on a first date, but would like to romance a Medusa for a while first......

Weeyin - here is your solution:

different guy said:
Why not just grab a club and brain the little bastard, then have your way with him, steal his money and credit cards, and exit via the window like a thief in the night?

Perhaps a brick would have more utility in this instance, though. It would give you something to prop his head up on after the blunt force trauma foreplay section of the evening ...

Yeah, I think the brick is the better option here.

I think dildos are a result of femminists being jealous of the male ability to enjoy masturbation and so created a tool that apparently "enhances" female solo-course.

Is this ablility biological or social?

Do you mean women don't enjoy mastrubation? They fuckin' love it, even the feminists.
If the male greater enjoyment of mastrubation is just because we're less repressed then how is a dildo going to loosen up a self-conscious woman?

Edit: Are you just winding us up?

"You mean you've never seen a guy charm a woman by acting cocky,talking nonsense and taking the piss out of her then balacning that up with exagerated compliments both parties know to be bullshit?"

My point isn't the manner of how the guy acts, but that girls are attracted to guy's personalities. I'm not saying that guys have to be nice - that's just one way girls like guys. Other ways are that they are tricked by men acting mean. The girl believes that she is worthless and so desperately clings to the man.

"You mean you've never seen a guy charm a woman by acting cocky,talking nonsense and taking the piss out of her then balacning that up with exagerated compliments both parties know to be bullshit?"

My point isn't the manner of how the guy acts, but that girls are attracted to guy's personalities. I'm not saying that guys have to be nice - that's just one way girls like guys. Other ways are that they are tricked by men acting mean. The girl believes that she is worthless and so desperately clings to the man.

30 women, which ways have you used? The mean way, or the nice way..or is there a third way? perhaps not in a binary world..

What I should have said originally is that deep & sensitive guys also pretend to be cocky & funny to attract girls. Girls are attracted to personality but they also go for arses, legs, shoes, hair..................

I have worked out a few tricks that women find irresitable. I'm have a face like a locomotive so it's not my handsome smile that makes ladies weak at the knees. It's my affable confidence and generous kindness.

I have worked out a few tricks that women find irresitable. I'm have a face like a locomotive so it's not my handsome smile that makes ladies weak at the knees. It's my affable confidence and generous kindness.

There's quite a range in locomotive's faces though

30_1145567976.jpeg

The blue fella gets all the action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back