DIY Record labels (1 Viewer)

I shall mail you some links at lunch time.Rimbaud reccomended someone in the UK who's apparently cheap and reliable (think it's an agent for GZ,but he said it's actually easier to deal with these folks than GZ directly)

easpa measa/silence lp was done through pirate press from san francisco (they press in gz)
tunguska/tbtb lp was done through gz directly but covers was printed in poland
my next release propably gonna be done this way. if gz finally will answear to me. :) they really hard to deal with.

http://www.sfhuk.net/sfh/products/index.html
these are the guys Eamonn reccomended.They press in GZ but apparently are really easy to deal with, fast and efficient.Sterling though.

yeah these guys seem good, I was looking into this a while ago cause I was trying to find a plant that did very small runs of vinyl, between 150-200 cause I think as has been said before it would be hard enough to get rid of that many copies of a band that wouldnt be touring outside ireland. Sterling isa prick though

I'd recommend emailing that pirates press place, they are real competative prices and with the us dollar doing shite at the mo its not a bad move.

yeah these guys seem good, I was looking into this a while ago cause I was trying to find a plant that did very small runs of vinyl, between 150-200 cause I think as has been said before it would be hard enough to get rid of that many copies of a band that wouldnt be touring outside ireland. Sterling isa prick though

I'd recommend emailing that pirates press place, they are real competative prices and with the us dollar doing shite at the mo its not a bad move.

Be warned, Toymonger (the band GORILLAMUNCH & desertedvillage have) pressed their LP there in 300 copies and it was so expensive they have to charge 18 quid for it..

where, pirate press or the UK place?
are you sure they HAD to charge €18??

off topic..are you going to Cork this weekend?I'm bringing the Ampere/Sinaloa lp you wanted off me ages ago and bullying the €7 out of you.be warned.

I'm pretty sure its as close to what they wanted to charge for it. The cover may have added quite a bit to it as well.

I MAY be going, I'm not sure yet. I've work sat & sunday morning and I think the Dog are only going down for the night..

1000 copies of easpa measa/silence lp costs 3900 us dollars including shipping and it was done in pirate press

shipping was 500$ to ireland
and 500$ to japan

but lads don't forget that there are many other expenses like:
you have to give bands copies
send records for trading
pre-print the cover to check is everything is ok?
and many more
i don't even mention the time that i spend on all this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back