DIY Guitar Messing About (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 50K
  • Watchers 4
chatting to my neighbour today - they've a skip in the garden, doing a clearout so her elderly father can move in with them.
she says to me 'sure this is nothing compared to the clearout we'll have to do in his house, you can barely move in the place, will take loads of skips'.
says me 'anything valuable in the house you'd want to hold on to?'
'god i don't know. but the amount of wood and tools he has, that'll be a few hours clearance work on its own'.
me: '...'

chatting to my neighbour today - they've a skip in the garden, doing a clearout so her elderly father can move in with them.
she says to me 'sure this is nothing compared to the clearout we'll have to do in his house, you can barely move in the place, will take loads of skips'.
says me 'anything valuable in the house you'd want to hold on to?'
'god i don't know. but the amount of wood and tools he has, that'll be a few hours clearance work on its own'.
me: '...'
sounds promising...

I very quickly realised that the toothpicks I used for position markers work great on the side, but are worse than useless on the front. So I broke out my ball (end) bag and 20 mins of nervous drilling later had a more useful version

Attachments

• IMG_6845.jpeg
    IMG_6845.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Some tools salvaged from the FILs shed - I only took the hand drill/bit and brace because my son nagged me- but now that it’s cleaned and lubed up again it’s something I’ll definitely use to drill the start of holes without tearing out, or very fine work.
The level is a pipe level.
The pile of spanners are a pile of spanners IMG_6890.jpeg IMG_6889.jpeg

Something to do with getting the pipes to have the correct falloff for proper drainage, so “level” isn’t always level. Or something.

Here JR, do you have an Instagram account? I was showing your latest creation to the lad I know who's a cabinet maker and has taken up making harps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back