Dismemberment Plan (1 Viewer)

I think they have a thingy now where if you want to give something to someone far away you write their geographical location on it and put it in a wee box and these people come and get it and magically teleport it to the person of your desire (heard a rumour that they use vans for this which might explain the non-instantaneous nature of the teleporting) I don't know much more about it but maybe one of those techie types could explain it better....

It is a complicated system.
I heard of it myself a while back and it DOES work, god knows how....this third party works on their own to get the package to the reciever.I`m lost on how the wee box works though...or as to how this third party knows you put something in the wee box.
Did you know that the suicide rate of this third party, in America, is pretty damn high!??
Goes to show the pressures involved, underneath this magical form of transaction.

"I think they have a thingy now where if you want to give something to someone far away you write their geographical location on it and put it in a wee box and these people come and get it and magically teleport it to the person of your desire (heard a rumour that they use vans for this which might explain the non-instantaneous nature of the teleporting) I don't know much more about it but maybe one of those techie types could explain it better...."

Wow Laiidian...you went to all that effort just to be sarcastic to me. Its these precious moments that matter.

Grame said:
Wow Laiidian...you went to all that effort just to be sarcastic to me. Its these precious moments that matter.

damn right grame.

fuckin pay a fiver to post that shit up, not to mention other related stuff.

bummer about living in cork though. at least you're not from there. (don't say you're from there).

Easily one of my favorite bands.

I have all of their records, but they won't be to hand for another two months. If you still need them then, let me know.

Grame said:
And that's what we call the magic of broadband! I like the way you put large amounts of effort into completely misspelling my name in every way possible too! I guess it's that 92.307% of my life that I spent in cork that got me this way....

Seriously though, what's wrong with posting stuff?

STOP MAKING REFERENCES THAT GO OVER MY HEAD! I'M ONLY SMALL!

eta: look at the state of your reputation.. that's insane! i want to try and get it over 100....

reference to you getting all kung fu on the internet today - mainly to poor little ed!
i mean he might be my mortal enemy and all, but even i could never treat him like that...
if i was true to my roots i'd have a bad reputation like the lizzy did. what can ya do!

andrew

Apparently I have to spread more reputation around before I can give it to you again... Pass the 17 year old boys so

and yeah.. kung fu... it's listening to earth crisis that does it you know!

Liiadain said:
and yeah.. kung fu... it's listening to earth crisis that does it you know!
This is what happens when you listen to too much Earth Crisis:
ExC_Tat03.jpg

ExC_Tat04.jpg

dude, you need to provide a picture before i can with any great certainty proclaim
"W.T.F>??!?!?LOL"

andrew
ps - found my records! they were being trampled beneath a pile of clothes in my room.

i'm looking for a picture!! i read this interview with robert englund where he was talking about weird shit that fans have done
he said the weirdest was this guy that turned up at a convention in some place like sheffield who had a full head freddy tattoo!!!!

thats cool you didnt lose those records. BTW cattle decapitaion are totally sick!!!

M.BISON said:
dude, you need to provide a picture before i can with any great certainty proclaim
"W.T.F>??!?!?LOL"

andrew
ps - found my records! they were being trampled beneath a pile of clothes in my room.

M.BISON said:
easily the worst band i have ever seen

andrew

i love this band.
Emergency & I, Change and "!" are all pure gold.
Is Terrified is a bit cheesy in places, but still has a few great moments.

Travis Morrison can let them down a bit in places, but other times he's right on the money.
some of his new solo stuff is pretty good, www.travismorrison.com.

just saw the Plan once in Glasgow, but loved them.

where did you see them, Andy?
and why were they so bad?
and to think i keep trying to give you reputation points.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back