Digestive Biscuits (1 Viewer)

Lidl has those incredible caramel squares... straight out of the freezer they're something to be wept about.

I used to do that with them too but the fat would turn into lumps down at the bottom of the base, not very appealing.

My new favorite treat is some 3 crushed digestives, some HB brunch ice-cream with warm home made caramel poured all over it, delicious!

sound,i was worrying about you after your fig rolls bomb shell.
cafe noir?definitely posh.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Theodore Kaczynski again.

I used to do that with them too but the fat would turn into lumps down at the bottom of the base, not very appealing.

My new favorite treat is some 3 crushed digestives, some HB brunch ice-cream with warm home made caramel poured all over it, delicious!
Holy Moly....

My new fave treat is one of them Rice Cakes with Lidls fake Nutella.....or should I say about 7 of them....

What is wrong with some of you people? McVities 'gestives are amazing with a cup of coffee or even a glass of milk. So simple, so plain but so nice. They're like a good Rich Tea. If you're looking for a serious biscuit however you need to pick up a pack of these puppies:
prdLarge_112075.jpg

Too right morg. I can't believe all the Digestive haters on here. I like them (digestives, not the haters), but just hate how they break. I started this thread as a mini-rant but the hate and vitriol that has spewed forth since has me in tears.

Choc chip cookies are deadly, but way too overpriced. Though there is one brand, they come in a red and yellow packet and cost about 50 cent and have about 100 biscuits in them (Maryland I think they're called - they last for ages and won't break the bank). The fancy ones are just too expensive and the hit you get from them is a little too brief for the price you pay. A bit like crack cocaine.

those huge cookies arent great, small bite sized ones are better in general. you'd get a good sized packed of st bernard cookies for next to nothing i'd say.

two rich tea buttered together is another simple but effective biscuit treat.

I'm partial to the auld buttered rich tea myself....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back