Digestive Biscuits (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
the McVities ones (in the red and blue package) in particular.

whats with these? You take one out of a packet and it breaks into 5 pieces. They're undunkable, which defeats the purpose of such a boring, non-descript biscuit.

they need to get their act together.

yep, definitely has something to do with it. I wouldn't be surprised if they're using Lidl flour or something too. You'd get the odd packet that someone might have dropped and that'd be just too bad. But now they break at the slightest of human contact. Its just not good enough.

And I haven't found other digestive biscuits that I can tolerate. If they don't sort their shit I'll have to go back to chocolate biscuits and get fat all over again.

And I haven't found other digestive biscuits that I can tolerate. If they don't sort their shit I'll have to go back to chocolate biscuits and get fat all over again.

Aren't digestives pretty much the most fattening biscuit you can eat?

Jaffa cakes are supposedly one of the least fattening.

Fuck digestives,seriously where are ya living man,Strumpet City?

You wanna be rocking the Jersey Creams.You'll not find a sturdier biscuit.

yep, definitely has something to do with it. I wouldn't be surprised if they're using Lidl flour or something too.

i dont like this anti lidl tone. lidl (or which ever one i go to) has better veg then anywhere, and the biscuits are pretty impressive.
anyways. i recommend aldi or lidl (i'll have to figure out which one i go to someday) favourini chocolate wafer biscuits. the pack is blue. they are so cheap they dont have a jpeg on the web.

Lidl has those incredible caramel squares... straight out of the freezer they're something to be wept about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back