Dexter (1 Viewer)

Just started this last night, seems really good. Only got half way through the first episode when one of the lads called round. Nice and dark.

Damn - another series ended.

They did it well right up to the finale. Keith Caradine was excellent in it and I even ended up like Deb by the time it finished.

Damn - another series ended.

They did it well right up to the finale. Keith Caradine was excellent in it and I even ended up like Deb by the time it finished.

The only thing that annoyed me about series 1 was that the only characters who were fully formed were Dexter and his Bro. Everyone else was really 2 dimensional.
This series changed that and for the better.

Dexter is bleedin' deadly. Season 2 was really good. That Lila character was a pain in the hole tho', even worse than Deb in season 1.

thanks so much for recommending this La La-
I'm gonna wait til the very end of series three to watch it so as I can gorge myself on the entire thing next crimbo!

fyi dexter nerds - those of you still ploughing through the second season - it's available to watch online at filmhill.com

(in case you're not into the whole torrent thing, like me:p)

just finishing season 2! great timing so with season 3 just kicking off.

deb is a ballbag.
angel baptista and his pork pie hat rules!
dokes should be the next blade.

anyone read the books? any good?

Was only barely able to sit through the first episode of the first season about a year ago and thought it was dreadful. Does it get better? Because I really liked the premise before I actually saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back