Dexter (1 Viewer)

Was only barely able to sit through the first episode of the first season about a year ago and thought it was dreadful. Does it get better? Because I really liked the premise before I actually saw it.

I didn't make it through the first one. I got maybe 15 minutes in before turning it off.

i'm still on 'easy as pie' (i think that's the 7th or 8th episode in season 3) but yeah - im loving it so far. always great to find a series that's consistently good - and i read recently that they got the go ahead for another two seasons!

It's getting good - not sure if I prefer it to the others though.
Who would win in a fight, Miguel Prado or Gene Hunt?

ha ha:

In preparation for the UK launch of the series, FX experimented with an SMS-based viral marketing campaign. Unsuspecting mobile phone owners received unsolicited SMS messages identified as being from "Dexter," with no other identification or originating phone number. The SMS messages contain the following text, referring to the phone owner by name:
"Hello (name). I'm heading to the UK sooner than you might think. Dexter." Some time later, an email is received directing the user to an online video "news report" about a recent spree of killings. Using on-the-fly video manipulation, the user's name and a personalized message are worked into the report – the former written in blood on a wall by the crime scene, the latter added to a note in an evidence bag carried past the camera.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_(TV_series)#Plot

140hymc.gif

just finished season 3. (i took my time with it).

i thought it was a pretty good season, though only really got interesting once miguel prado turned baaaaad.

still, i'm looking fw to next season. let's see how throwing a baby-sized spanner in the works will affect dexter's extra-curricular work :p

michael c hall does a great job as dexter. the chick who plays his sister is annoying though.

and fuck me, i read last week that they have been 'quietly dating for about a year and a half' and eloped some time over the new year.

dang and blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back