Dexter (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
THIS is a deadly show!!!

characters, plotlines, and from whose side it is told. you change the way you look at serial killers, good black comedy.

was only made aware of it when a friend lent me season 1 on dvd. it's a fox show so i dont know if it would be shown on satellite but if you can, download it.

.|..|

dexter1.jpg

Yeah i loved it - can't wait for a second season.

At first I was afraid that they could keep my interest for a whole series but i was wrong..Perfect casting too.

Yeah i loved it - can't wait for a second season.

At first I was afraid that they could keep my interest for a whole series but i was wrong..Perfect casting too.

they're filming season two (thank god) right about now.

i do wonder myself how it will trump season 1 - im guessing it will focus more on them as colleagues and the shit that's going down in the precinct and him really trying not to get caught.

we'll see :)
.|..|

*** SPOiLERS ****

I just finished this on Sunday as it happens.
Great stuff although the very end of the very last episode had too many implausibilities for my liking, given how incredibly tight it was up to that point.

*** SPOiLERS ****

I just finished this on Sunday as it happens.
Great stuff although the very end of the very last episode had too many implausibilities for my liking, given how incredibly tight it was up to that point.

i totally agree. i felt the suspense was totally lost in the last episode - huge shame!

still - it's some good viewing, innit? michael c hall does a great job as dexter. the chick who plays his sister is annoying though.

Oh it's fantastic. Really great suspense and serious gore. The whole death of his mother thing really put the frighteners on me. And yes I agree that the sister is a serious pain, but Angel more than compensates.

I couldnt get into it atall, gave up after a couple of episodes even though I have 4 people I know that have the same opinions as ye lot about it. I must be missing something

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back