Destroyer's Remorse (1 Viewer)

if you start again just write the good stuff - thats what i did. then you look back and think your life was great and so will anyone who finds it

But will they really believe it though?

I think I like this idea... anyone know where I can get a bunch of page-to-a-day diaries for the last decade or two?

If anyone ever questions anything i've written in my diary I will get snotty with them for snooping. i wasnt suggesting you rewrite though, just start again from now.

If anyone ever questions anything i've written in my diary I will get snotty with them for snooping. i wasnt suggesting you rewrite though, just start again from now.

Today's entry:
"I saved the world in a way that nobody could possibly understand"

i purged myself of most of my music and films the other week by dropping my external hard drive on the ground when i was pissed

felt so good afterwards

This happened to me (also pissed). Put it in a drawer. Then a few weeks later I took it out and tried to drop it again in exactly the way I dropped it before. It started working.

Really. Try it.

Still remorseful? What led you to the decision (or at least action), aside from a bad day?

Not really, but I will miss seeing what music I was into over the years. (I used to do a monthly top ten tracks!)

Despite the laughable sub-Adrian Mole warblings and the fact that I have learnt absolutely nothing in 15 years, it was possibly the smell of mouldy damp paper that initiated the whole process :)

Just like the smell of all my old Melody Makers in my folks' attic. They could be next...

Not really, but I will miss seeing what music I was into over the years. (I used to do a monthly top ten tracks!)

Despite the laughable sub-Adrian Mole warblings and the fact that I have learnt absolutely nothing in 15 years, it was possibly the smell of mouldy damp paper that initiated the whole process :)

Just like the smell of all my old Melody Makers in my folks' attic. They could be next...

If mine had contained anything other than "sub-Adrian Mole warblings" I probably would have had some regrets.

As a book-lover 'mouldy damp paper smell' isn't sufficient to have me reaching for the matches. 'Dad, the rats are using your pile of old computer magazines you've never read for nesting material' wasn't enough reason for my father so there's not much hope really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back