Des Bishop (1 Viewer)

guy of the tiger

Did anyone see this Documentary/Comedy last night?

He was doing a months work in abrekebabra in Waterford City.

I've never been so ashamed to be Irish.
seriously.
Drunken Idiots.

I knew someone would post a thread about this..i fukin well knew it.
Trash tv ...an everyone watchin it - i bet you all watched Tresure Island too?And that good awful shite with the bunch of wasters goin around ireland on a boat..
Utter shite..

I flicked onto it for a sec - then went back to Globetrotter on Discovery, it covered Mongolia, and was as excellant insight really.

Rimbaud said:
I flicked onto it for a sec - then went back to Globetrotter on Discovery, it covered Mongolia, and was as excellant insight really.

Well, you have certainly shamed us all, with your high-tv viewing ways.

anyway

who watched I'm a celebrity etc? Missed it, can't wait till sparks start flying between big tits and john lydon. Now that's quality telly.

Yeah I hate most tv thats out there at the moment.
But this wasnt really thrash tv (you only 'flicked onto it for a sec'). Anyway it doesnt matter. What Im talking about is the state of the irish in it. Of the three cultrues featuring in the program we came across as complete retards. Or at least the clientel of abrekebabra in waterford.

Rimbaud said:
I knew someone would post a thread about this..i fukin well knew it.
Trash tv ...an everyone watchin it - i bet you all watched Tresure Island too?And that good awful shite with the bunch of wasters goin around ireland on a boat..
Utter shite..

I only saw the bit in I'm a Celebrity.. where they dumped an eel into Razor Ruddock's space-helmet, on top of all the cockroaches and other creepy-crawleys.

Probably the most insane thing I've ever seen on TV.

A FUCKING EEL.

THRILLHO said:
I only saw the bit in I'm a Celebrity.. where they dumped an eel into Razor Ruddock's space-helmet, on top of all the cockroaches and other creepy-crawleys.

Probably the most insane thing I've ever seen on TV.

A FUCKING EEL.

aaaiiee!
so how many of the menfolk has jordan had a go of so far then?

It is an inspired cast.

Neil Ruddock is a total buffoon who will surprise everyone with his roguish thuggery. Johnny Lydon will be shown up as a total dickwad. Jordan will just show off her boobs and everyone will just get annoyed. Anyway, all the brickies fancy Kerry as she's more 'real'. And Peter André will turn out to be incredibly sound.

However I don't watch this muck. I spend my evenings cooking anthropology over a smokeless fire while humming improv music to my friends Tarquin and Isadora and being generally deep and inspired.

jordan has been surprisingly "ok" in it - hasn't done or said anything too ridiculous - that kerry mcfadden bitch though - SHUT THE FUCK UP! - jordan did wear a thong at one point which turned me gay for a little while. gross ass tattoo as well. neil rudock does not look like someone who was a professional footballer at any time in his life. he's alright though. john lydon is just john lydon - amusing / irritating / completely played out. actuallyfunniest bit was when kerry mcf said that him and his mate were dressed like kevin and perry. pretty good observation! don't really know who too many of the other peoples are. was diane modahl the bird that was stripped of gold medals for smoking a joint and going into a hash coma or something? cool.
the eel bit was kinda mental - i mean aren't eels a little more animal than say a bunch of manky spiders? that thing was freaking out. pretty much everyone touched jordans boobs whilst cleaning her off. funny. ant and decs 'oh man we're so not taking this seriously chortle!!!' steeze is lame. no shit the show is retarded, guys.

des bishop makes me ashamed to be human. that guy can get fucked.
and eamon - cabin fever is probably my favourite irish tv show ever.

anyone hear about one of the Chuckle Brothers being up on a rape charge? fucked up.

andrew
ps - what's the deal with people that start rockin some superiority complex over tv!? it's fuckin TV! like duhhh.

M.BISON said:
des bishop makes me ashamed to be human. that guy can get fucked.

and you call yourself a zombie.

After yous went they all carried me around on their shoulders for about 10 minutes shouting 'fancy! fancy! fancy!'

hahah. YEAH RIGHT MAN!
tell me more about the bad people on des bishop? waht did they do?
call someone a chink or something?

andrew

I thought John Lydon came across as a pretty sensible guy.
Well, for the five minutes I watched it.
In that time, he came up with the idea of greasing up the legs of his bed, so ants couldn't climb up it - smart dude.

They all acted like the people you give out about every weekend.

M.BISON said:
hahah. YEAH RIGHT MAN!
tell me more about the bad people on des bishop? waht did they do?
call someone a chink or something?

andrew

I thought Des Bishops' whining about his housemates not cleaning the sink was a little dumb. I hate people who give out about shit like that.

His sink wasn't even that bad.

I flicked onto the program when they were showing the crowds coming in from the pubs.clubs - people falling all over the place, jocks mooning the camera...so i flicked over to discovery again.

I flicked back and that Des guy was going mental over the state the house was in when he got in from work...he was saying about Tesco`s everybit counts or something...then i flicked back again.
It showed the Drunken Idiot side to ireland - i`d agree,

You`d never see that kind of carry on in Abrakebabra in say, Venice or Rome like...

Its still throw away tv copying america and english reality tv shows..

Rimbaud said:
It showed the Drunken Idiot side to ireland - i`d agree,

You`d never see that kind of carry on in Abrakebabra in say, Venice or Rome like...

Its still throw away tv copying america and english reality tv shows..

its incredible how much of a shock things become when the reality is closer to home than say brits on parade with their tits hanging out all over ibiza. we always think ourselves a cut above that but at the end of the day a drunken eejit is a drunken fool no matter what part of the world they come from. its grand sharing the beautiful side of yourself ten pints in with friends but i'm sure most people have made a fool of themselves sharing their wisdom/practical jokes with the staff of many a takeaway.

tough shit if mr bishop has to put up with that beahviour. he knows where the door is if he doesnt want the job. an i'm not being an elist prick saying that as i've worked my fair share of rough pub jobs and just shut up and got on with it cos i really needed the money and had no other options for work at the time.

i think we should have a permanent drunk cam just like the underused traffic camera that you can have a look at streaming online. can pete hook one up to thumped with cameras in whelans, the village and any other place the regulars here ponce around :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back