Deftones (1 Viewer)

I saw the Deftones in the Limelight in belfast years ago. Incredible.

If you think the Deftones are one of "those" bands you are an idiot.

theyre pretty unique really. i only have white pony and back to school ep both of which are really good. but that song minerva off (i cant remember its name) is amazing.

what jawbox song did they cover?

brianMy Remorse said:
true true. it really was pants. White Pony is a great record. One of the few bands who i can say that their third album was there best.

their covers of the smiths and jawbox are pretty cool.

Its just called Deftones
ramps said:
theyre pretty unique really. i only have white pony and back to school ep both of which are really good. but that song minerva off (i cant remember its name) is amazing.

aye amazing band alright. weezer covers were in fact horrendous. sounds like some drunk wankers in dorans doing it. last album was a disappointment, but some incredible songs on it - notably "anniversary of an uninteresting event". I remember distroying my voice many times trying to sing "Bored" years ago. as much as I'd like to see them live, I don't think I'd go. anything Ive heard was brutal. Chino sounds like he's 30stone and just after running the 100metre sprint. also a dying cat.

still, fucking love them. love the team sleep album too.

avernus said:
. Chino sounds like he's 30stone and just after running the 100metre sprint. also a dying cat.
Ha ha he looks like he is about thirty stone too.Its mad cos he was such a little whippet around the time of adrenaline

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back