Defamation question (1 Viewer)

ahahaha

l_2443e2f5b47f45089104ddc9169f8085.jpg

i like his blog. he's like the narrative in a comic book. those big wigs are sure to cut him a sweet deal, thier not going to ride him up the hole or anything. they sound like swell guys.

Wow!!! What a year! 2009 was a year that will live in my memory until I leave this world. I lived abroad, recorded my first full length album, toured Europe, opened shows for Irish legends Aslan, made the top 40 and went to number 1 in the indie download charts. 2010? what happens next? I return to oz on the 18th of Jan. I will sit down with a few big wigs from the Australian music industry and map out the next few years including what the next single will be from the album and dates for Australia and beyond. My first few shows back in oz include The Garden Party festival in Orange NSW featuring Vanessa Amorossi, Jimmy Barnes, The Whitlams and of Course me!!! The next day will see me head north to the Gold Coast to open a big show for Jimmy Barnes..2010 looks like being an even bigger year then 2009. Thanks for all the love and support and I hope to see all my new fans at a show soon

Grayson

oxoxox

Did you defame his character or his work?

his work (apparently), but i stand by it

Not that it makes a difference to the point of this thread but did he solicit a review from you or did you just write it off your own bat?

his pr company sent it to me on the basis that it sounds like some other band i reviewed - it really didn't

Is that really him talking to you on your blog? I mean, if so he is talking about himself in the third person ..... not much more to be said about this.

no idea - it doesn't link to anywhere, although he says it's not him despite using his name

Ah we've all been there, i wrote my own song about how i wanted to borrow twenty quid off someone but he said. Oh shit, insufficient funds- bollox! Oh shit, insufficient funds- bollox! Is that defamation of character? Jaysus..

Tell him to put his money where his mouth is and shut the fuck up. Put up or shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back