Dedicated Glen Hansard Oscar Thread. (1 Viewer)

Well, I don't know the price of a pint of milk either.

me neither

I was shocked to find a bag of chips costs €2.40 now!

I thought it'd be about €1

ah we were poor but happy back in the days when Glen was "that guy from The Commitments"

me neither

I was shocked to find a bag of chips costs €2.40 now!

I thought it'd be about €1

ah we were poor but happy back in the days when Glen was "that guy from The Commitments"

I don't know the price of anything. I don't know the price of a pint.

I go: pint!

Barman gives pint.

I pay money, take change, put in pocket, drink pint.

Then I go: Another pint!

Did you hear the Austrian dude who won best foreign film and started twittering on like a smug prick about Otto Preminger and Billy Wilder? What an asshole!

Eh?
I picked that up totally different. He was the first Austrian recipient of the Best Foreign Film but he mentioned that great Hollywood directors had fled Austria because of the Nazis & it seemed fitting that he accept an award for a film about the nasty things the Nazis did. Clumsy, sure. Smug? Nah.

I don't know the price of anything. I don't know the price of a pint. I pay money, take change, put in pocket, drink pint.

I'm terrible for this too. I must remember to check my credit card statement for the bag of chips and onion ring i bought.

Number one album on Amazon.com today, and number 3 bizarrely, which must mean it's selling insane amounts. I guess they'll probably get to the top of the Billboard charts, what an insane amount of money must be about to roll in....

Eh?
I picked that up totally different. He was the first Austrian recipient of the Best Foreign Film but he mentioned that great Hollywood directors had fled Austria because of the Nazis & it seemed fitting that he accept an award for a film about the nasty things the Nazis did. Clumsy, sure. Smug? Nah.

Yeah but he was probably blabbing backstage about how he got a text from Arnold Swartznegger, calling him the 'Chieftain of the Anschluss' or some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back