Dear Taxi drivers... (2 Viewers)

I was in a cab yesterday and the driver was mugged the other night by toffs from Dalkey. He said he'd know one of them again and was gonna go looking for him. I told him to look for him on facebook. He said he was gonna get his daughter to that very evening.

It's the blacks, sure they don't even know where there going half the time and there's 10 of them using the same license anyway.....

It's the blacks, sure they don't even know where there going half the time and there's 10 of them using the same license anyway.....

you're wrong. Commen mistake. That's just the ONE guy. His name is Abdul, and he's originally from the Durkadyrkastan Rd in Crumlin.

be good liveline fodder

they should make every liveline about taxi drivers

The thought of this just blew my fucking mind.

The ouroboros, the snake swallowing its tail.

Or some kind of crazy stoner Escher mind-trick.

My mate and I are still planning to do a Mutty Perkins*/Joe Duffy mashup.

* Mutty Perkins is the Jamaican Joe Duffy.

Eircore, Jane, whoever, ye can all jump on me for this, this is the hardest thing I've said on a messageboard. I take taxis all the time, and I'm tired in them, a lot of the time, especially at the weekends, sometimes I may even seem drunk. Tonight, for the sixth time, in five months, a taxi driver gave me the wrong change blatantly, this was done with a stupid smile, assuming I was really drunk. The saddest thing is I was sober and copped it immediately, taking the taxi number and name. I have taken maybe hundreds of taxis in the past two years, and no shit, all six times the taxi drivers that have tried to rip me off have been African, and have assumed I was drunk when I wasn't. This is not a coincidence, there's a scam on the cards and it originates in a community/group/whatever, and I dont give a shit stating it...black african taxi drivers have a game going where they will chance the wrong change with people they think are drunk.

Eircore, Jane, whoever, ye can all jump on me for this, this is the hardest thing I've said on a messageboard. I take taxis all the time, and I'm tired in them, a lot of the time, especially at the weekends, sometimes I may even seem drunk. Tonight, for the sixth time, in five months, a taxi driver gave me the wrong change blatantly, this was done with a stupid smile, assuming I was really drunk. The saddest thing is I was sober and copped it immediately, taking the taxi number and name. I have taken maybe hundreds of taxis in the past two years, and no shit, all six times the taxi drivers that have tried to rip me off have been African, and have assumed I was drunk when I wasn't. This is not a coincidence, there's a scam on the cards and it originates in a community/group/whatever, and I dont give a shit stating it...black african taxi drivers have a game going where they will chance the wrong change with people they think are drunk.

that's been going on since the dawn of time.

My niece had an incident with a taxi driver a few weeks ago where he insisted that she hadn't given him the correct fare. Although she was drunk, she knew for sure how much she gave him as her friend gave her the fare before getting out earlier. The driver followed her up the drive to the house, was very shouty and accused her of leaving him two euro short. She argued a bit over it but he was kind of freaking her out so she dug out a five euro note, he got into the car and fucked off with it. :mad:

oh forgot to mention, a gay acquaintance of mine has given a taxi man a blowie in lieu of the fare. twice. filthy fucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back