Dear Taxi drivers... (1 Viewer)

Yurn!

Website
www.gorillasmotasscarenow.com
Am i allowed to sit in the front anymore because you always have a your newspaper there now and i have to sit in the back and i feel sick and now i feel sick so don't be suprised if i don't engage you in conversation when you make the initial anti-social move.

Am i allowed to sit in the front anymore?

Get in the front, sit on his newspaper, tell him where you want to go then just as he goes into taxi driver conversation 101 mode put in your headhones and stare out the passenger window.

Why would you want to sit in the front anyway? He's your chauffeur, enjoy the ride and feel like a celeb in the back and make him feel like a chauffeur.

I would never sit in the front. Too weird. Too close. Some of my favorite conversations have been with taxi drivers though. "Say I came all over your dress, you'd be angry and make me pay for the dry cleaning"..... "He must be gay, if you were coming round to mine, I'd get you drunk on wine and have a cowboy hat and boots waiting" I should really get a mini tape recorder.

Some of my favorite conversations have been with taxi drivers though.

Mine all included this

"It's the blacks getting their plates for cheap........ they don't not even know the areas.... sure there's at least ten of them using the same licence"

"Them polish lads at the NCT centre look after their own"

"That Adrian Kennedy he's knows what's going on"

Thankfully I've not got one in ages, I'm living out in the burbs now so it's nitleinks all the way.

Some Galway cabs have 'The driver is local' on the side.

They tried to dodge contoversy by pointing out that one of their local drivers was black.

Fucking reprehensible behaviour, and Galway is tiny anyway, as if you'd need a local to find your way around.

i only get into taxis that have '100% irish' or 'proud to be irish' stickers on their bumpers.

Unfortunately I know people who'll do just that if they're not 100% on the route already. They've spent too much time lost driving around Crumlin in non-national driven taxis to ever apologise for their racist prejudices.

gmichaelcarXP0805_468x337.jpg

Unfortunately I know people who'll do just that if they're not 100% on the route already. They've spent too much time lost driving around Crumlin in non-national driven taxis to ever apologise for their racist prejudices.

I had to give directions to Ballymun from Busaras twice (this was for most of the journey)and was driven to Santry insted of Ballymun a few times as well last year.

"Where are you going? Your meant to turn left at Griffth Avenue!! Theres SIGNS and everything!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back