dear music friends, what are we listening to today? (3 Viewers)

SEND MORE PARAMEDICS​
Cranial Blowout
Secret research results in success
A serum that will wake the dead
Insert the needle in the vein
Kickstart the frozen heart again
Initial results show signs of psychosis
This shows I was right in my prognosis
But there’s a bigger problem that remains…
Cranial Blowout! Gobbets of fluid fill the air!
Cranial Blowout! Grey matter splatters everywhere!
Cranial Blowout! Skull pops with a revolting sound!
Cranial Blowout! Bits of brain-tissue all around!
I offer this hypothesis
The cause of this unholy mess
A metabolic overload
Causing the cranium to blow
Thirteen hours after each injection
Skull fragments whizz in all directions
While pinkish droplets fall like rain.
I’ll change the dose and start again!
Cephalic overload, brain explosion!
This is a cranial blowout!
Cranial Blowout! Gobbets of fluid fill the air!
Cranial Blowout! Grey matter splatters everywhere!
Cranial Blowout! Skull pops with a revolting sound!
Cranial Blowout! Bits of brain-tissue all around!

hag said:
it's not my t-shirt. i was wearing it to verify my hypothesis.

The hypothesis that people who wear band T-shirts are lame? Or that if you wear them you won't make any new friends? You been having trouble making friends, Hag?

hag said:
it's just like wearing band t-shirts. the only reason for doing this is to find other friends who like the same bands (have you ever met someone with a t-shirt of some band you liked and became friends with them? not bloody likely, chances are you thought they were way cooler than you and avoided talking to them in case you stammered), or to make out like you're mad intelligent for liking whatever band. dudes, only suckers buy band shirts and nick funny shit from the telly. it's seriously the lamest thing ever.
that why i've been havin no luck with my animal collective t shirt then.....;)

can - tago mago
adem - homesongs
ohm early electronic comp

mendozy said:
The hypothesis that people who wear band T-shirts are lame? Or that if you wear them you won't make any new friends? You been having trouble making friends, Hag?
no, just keeping them :( a hoo hoo hoo. is my chocolate cake ready???

Rimbaud said:
I got Collections of Colonies of Bees a while back - brilliant album available from Mad Mike at WWW.PILLOWSCARS.COM - its the same guys that were in Pele.
Have`nt heard Pele yet - but intend to get some of their stuff from Pillowscars as soon as i get some spare greenbacks.
Are they a purely ambient affair?

p.s. - T-shirts rule!

http://www.epitonic.com/artists/pele.html

the track black socks is really nice.
i wouldent say their purley ambient at all but you can make up your own mind.

neurosis & jarboe at the moment

so far today it's been:
revenge of the flying luttenbachers
trans am - 1st album
crass - best before 1984
xinlisupreme - murder license

probably throw on either xinlisupreme - tomorrow never comes, eyvind kang - 7 NADEs or melvins - singles 1-12 next.

wound said:
http://www.epitonic.com/artists/pele.html

the track black socks is really nice.
i wouldent say their purley ambient at all but you can make up your own mind.
They broke up very recently. If you like them, check out Unwed Sailor on Epitonic as well. Epitonic is very good.

Pelé was also very good.

Pelé played for Santos; Santos played for Brazill; Brazil played for Scotland; Scotland played for England; England played for Wales; Wales played for Holland; and Holland played for Ireland.

Blue States - Man Mountain
Run DMC - Greatest Hits
The Shining soundtrack

today I bring to the work:
sultans - shipwrecked
mag fields - i
smiths - strangeways here we come

Le Tigre - Hot Topic
Modest Mouse - The Lonesome Crowded West
Sonic Youth - Nurse
The gaggling of middle school girls outside my window.
MBV - Tremolo EP

arab on radar - "yahweh or the highway" - arab on radar was one of those bands that sucked when they started but became unbelieveable and broke up too early.
a lot of people hate them but a lot of people have no taste. i think the two might be related.
"theyyy saiddd i blewwww theee neiighbbourrhoood bulllyyy....iiii justtt wanteddd to comppparee hiss lenghhttt tooo mineeeeeee"

andrew

hag said:
no, just keeping them :( a hoo hoo hoo. is my chocolate cake ready???

It's not really cake, so much as Green&Black's Maya Gold with cream and alcohol added. Which is why it's been christened 'Hag Cake', although I originally made it for Kidney's birthday last week. Wheels couldn't even finish his slice. I expect you to finish the entire thing. No cheating.

i dunno, gooner, it's been pretty weak these last few days..s'not you and your bloopidy blip shit, that's for sure.
i guess i'll just take it all back to the 'teer cos i was listening to 'reign in blood' on my way to work. you stop carying about boring things like pedestrians, the fact there's no petrol in the car and the light is flashing, being half an hour late for work, oncoming traffic and the like. kerry king certainly wouldn't care about that shit. only hard riffin and killer leads.
i woke up retarded early this morning and watched 'the boys from brazil', there's a bit where laurence olivier says something about "the mutants he's created"..only half heard the line but i think slayer bit it, which is kinda cool.

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back