dance off photos wanted (1 Viewer)

love jones

ok, it's photoshop time again, let's get going! Red ink/Murder City dance off pics wanted. (i don't have any0. There must be a few classics.

Tnanks again for coming to Boh's, it was amazing!

my usual online image resizer is doing some technical shite and won't be back online 'till monday and any other resizers i've found can't deal with the size of my photos. so i can't contribute 'till monday. but i do have a few classics, including photos of winty and damo's live sex show in red ink/murder city this afternoon :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D .

DuncheeKnifed said:
my usual online image resizer is doing some technical shite and won't be back online 'till monday and any other resizers i've found can't deal with the size of my photos. so i can't contribute 'till monday. but i do have a few classics, including photos of winty and damo's live sex show in red ink/murder city this afternoon :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D .

That was you taking the photos! Cant fucking wait to see them. The candle incident eh will probably stay in my mind until the day I die

Ah jaysus don't put those up. What happened in that room should stay in that room, all the losers who missed it can go to hell.

ie. one viewing was all I need in this lifetime.

mazzyianne said:
Ah jaysus don't put those up. What happened in that room should stay in that room, all the losers who missed it can go to hell.

You hardly need photos I'd say the image of it will stay on everyody whos was theres mind for the rest of their lives.

zoolander.jpg

mazzyianne said:

Blood pact! Take it to our graves. Or perhaps it was more of a married man with kids drunken gay sex don't tell anyone sort of thing. Who was that poor guy at the start?

Shadwell Army!!!

The guy that walked in during the candle bit or the poor lad who got chased off during Shadwell Army?

Shorty said:
Shadwell!

Army!

I didnt see that happen but from what I heard I feel really bad for him! Awh and imagine being the one that walked in to see that happening?

rotten tropics said:
provided you with a great conversation starter for work after though

aw it was pretty funny actually. i couldn't have chosen a worse time to walk into the middle of that! ha ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back