Daft Punk Live at the Red Box Dublin (1 Viewer)

I can remember hearing Get Lucky for the first time..I was driving home from a gig..in between Edenderry and whatever villeage is next.I enjoyed it!

By summers end..it filled me with woe

I heard Happy by Pharrell for the first time yesterday. Christ it's fucking awful. Then I had a dream about discussing how awful it is with some mates from home. Then I woke up in fucking london.

Fuck this planet and everyone on it.
London is fucking class though

I love the place!

I find it very interesting whenever I'm there

Just to clarify, I don't think the tape was handed out at the show itself, but actually in some local shops days after. I checked out some of those other threads and see that some people may have it, but if anyone possibly has it or knows someone who own it I would really appreciate it if they could dig around for it. Again as a fan I would even pay to own it, and yes I can clearly see not everyone is a fan haha but thanks for at least commenting.

Oh it was just the standard bootlegs we had back in the day? Sure there's probably loads then. Remember when they started putting concerts on two different tapes, only one side of each, priiiiiickz

Just to clarify, I don't think the tape was handed out at the show itself, but actually in some local shops days after. I checked out some of those other threads and see that some people may have it, but if anyone possibly has it or knows someone who own it I would really appreciate it if they could dig around for it. Again as a fan I would even pay to own it, and yes I can clearly see not everyone is a fan haha but thanks for at least commenting.
You are sound.

I hope you find it.

Surely there must be someplace online that has all this kinda shit?

You are tenacious. Good luck with this.

I had to do a quick google to remind myself what tenacious means

persisting in existence; not easily dispelled.
"a tenacious local legend"

I hope this cassette is'nt a local legend

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back