Daft Punk Live at the Red Box Dublin (1 Viewer)

so anyway we're talking your standard issue, o'connell bridge bootleg stuff here, yeah?

Wasn't it Rhythm Records that used to do the bootlegs? I have it in my head that Sound Cellar used to too but maybe that's just because they still sell cassettes.

dublin_cassette1.jpg

The best man I can think of would be Derek Larkin.

If he can't get it..it can't be got.

Wasn't it Rhythm Records that used to do the bootlegs? I have it in my head that Sound Cellar used to too but maybe that's just because they still sell cassettes.

dublin_cassette1.jpg

Yeah, it was Rhythm Records. Sound Cellar never went in for them. There were a couple of places on Wicklow St. too.

Also, I was at that Tool gig and think I still have the tape somewhere.

dublin_cassette1.jpg
I was at that^^^ I got boxed in the back of the head by a knacker on a moped in the queue. I didn't even have a ticket so i just gave the bouncers €20 to get in. The ticket was €21.

It was pretty fucking cool.

I was at that^^^ I got boxed in the back of the head by a knacker on a moped in the queue. I didn't even have a ticket so i just gave the bouncers €20 to get in. The ticket was €21.

It was pretty fucking cool.

Knacker kids sold turf to some guy in the queue ahead of me claiming it was hash. Gas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back