Daft Punk Live at the Red Box Dublin (1 Viewer)

Always a bit surprised by the general dislike of them. As pop music goes I think they’re brilliant. Probably overplayed alright but sure that’s the name of the game with such groups. Work with young teenagers and am often subjected to their music. Have heard a good blast of the chart stuff over the last ten years and more. Crikey, a lot of it is awful. Give me a DP tune any day. Charts aside though and all that stuff, love the first 2 albums
I'm not a fan at all really but they at least have a thing of their own, which should be the very basics for any project imho. So much stuff doesn't even have that. That sampling video tweet you posted above is really interesting.

I remember thinking robot rock was so cool. Here's where they got the main riff.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is that even possible? Usually when I say a band is underrated I mean they should be more popular. To hell with what 'critics' think.
mmmm depends... i'd consider everyone on here to be more of the archetypical critic type than, say, the professional critics on pitchfork these days as they're all signed-up poptimists who just want to talk about how Taylor Swift is REDEFINING what it means for a woman to show RADICAL EMPATHY or whatever

tumblr-mn2y9qi-KVj1rv5j47o1-500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back