CYE series 6 (2 Viewers)

Ha! Just watched the Letterman. Was intrigued by the "newly single" remark at the end, so found this:-
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07222007/news/nationalnews/climate_of_lust_nationalnews_jill_culora.htm
Puts a different complexion on the Cheryl / Ted Danson thread in the new season...

Ah poor Lar. I'd totally love to see Larry out on a date. I thought Letterman went about the divorce question pretty well. Larry was kind of shaking his head from side to side at the end though as if saying "what the hell am I doing here". Or maybe he is just appalled at the mention of Avril Lavigne.

Right so, i suppose it's time to dip my toe into that murky world of torrents.
this season is solely responsible for me getting into torrents...doubt ill be using them again after episode 6 though.
there was just no way i could have waited for them to be shown over here knowing they were available online

its there. you just need to run a search for it maybe.

try "curb your enthusiasm s06e05"

All of season 6 appears to be gone from youtube. The tv-links.co.uk guy has apparently been arrested and the site shut down. Torrent's are way too slow. It's like living in fuckin Burmah!

oh man, i thought this was one was one of the funniest and saddest ones yet.

long balls larry.

amazing....

Fair fucks to him for using his marriage break up as material. There were hints he was going to when Cheryl was flirting with Ted Danson.

I wonder how long after his real life split he starting "writing" these episodes.

Thinking they might get back together though by the end of the series, due to the daydream at the end of 8. Hope he does a seventh series.

Thinking they might get back together though by the end of the series, due to the daydream at the end of 8. Hope he does a seventh series.

Depends whether his love for Cheryl Hines is greater than his hatred of Laurie David.

I'm just glad Leon is back.
I loved the way this freeloader just arrived at Larrys door (almost as punishment for doing the good deed of adopting the homeless family).

Just when you think it's going to be the be the obvious story of "what is this guy doing in my gaff", they end up getting on really well together.

"You my nigga!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back