cycling & driving: THE FEAR (1 Viewer)

Here, anyone here in the DCC? Is it worth my 20 blips a year?

yes; and DCC are refusing to reveal the details, including why some other european cities got five times as many bikes per advertising hoarding than dublin did.

The DCC I was referring to was the Dublin Cycling Campaign. I’m guessing you were referring to the Dublin City Council.

I have an even better idea. Why don't they just provide secure places for parking bikes. Not like the railings at the top of Grafton St where scrotes kick the living shit out of any part of the bike that will bend for them. If they had those secure lockups like they have at the Caltrain stations in california, that'd be deadly, and I'd cycle into town all the time, day and night. As it stands I almost never cycle in if I'm heading to the shops, or to a gig or whatever, cos theres nowhere safe to leave the bike.

Also, those multi-story extortionate car parks that bleed motorists dry of every penny should be forced to put aside some space for free supervised bicycle parking. It could be part of the DCC's (either one, I don't care) initiative to reduce the amount of cars coming into town.

Me for president!!

If everyone switched to unicycles we could significantly reduce the amount of rubber trees being cut down and so help the environment.

Come on people! Don't you care!?

If everyone switched to unicycles we could significantly reduce the amount of rubber trees being cut down and so help the environment.

Come on people! Don't you care!?

If I did that it would be cancelled out by all the extra riding I’d get done by looking hott on my unicycle.
It would create a huge amount of stress of the condom supply chain, or “johnnystress”, as they say in the trade.

brake pads are made from rubber! rubber comes from rubber trees!

Stop using brakes people! Don't you care!?

I have my display settings turned to black and white and set to 800 by 600- which is cheaper than expensive coloured internet inks and easier on bandwidth , thus more environmentally friendly

I recommend that everyone does the same

that is unless you don't care!?

people!

I have my display settings turned to black and white and set to 800 by 600- which is cheaper than expensive coloured internet inks and easier on bandwidth , thus more environmentally friendly

I recommend that everyone does the same

that is unless you don't care!?

people!

you, my friend, are a true hero and champion of the people.

RESPECT .|..|

anyway, i've been back out on the bike a few times a week recently, typically for about a 14 mile cycle, and have yet to have a motorist cut me up, or make any sort of attempt on my life. this is not on. outrage is one of the main energy sources for cyclists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back