Culchie fuckfest (3 Viewers)

Hmm, not sure. You could Phone And Ask. I hate trad with a burning loathing. I also hate the the look of the yokes that drink in the Belfry, so I don't. Drink in there. I have been known to frequent its offy, often.

Donkey OJ said:
thats the one. is there any particular nights its on or is it potential trad-o-rama every night?

i'm coming off like som gaaaaah lovin trad sangidge maniac amnt i?

i went into a barbers once with a luke kelly album cover and said. "i want hair like him". true story.

luke kelly was the trad jennifer aniston

ianpaisley_old_203.jpg

this man plays full back for the lord.

God bless Walsh's and all those who sail in it... *smash*

one of the sweetest boozers around.

ICUH8N said:
Hands on their swelling hearts (separated only by a smithwicks-stained county jersey) and standing ramrod-straight when the national anthem comes on, just like they do in the Final Fence of a Saturday night.

Bring back the slowset, I say...always a guaranteed shift...unless she tells you its only a 'friendly' dance.

slow%20dance%202.jpg

Oh, and Brits & Dubs out.

Walshes is a good pub alright but i think its a bit like what Flannerys/Temple Bar is to Temple Bar- for blow-ins like, blow ins and Guardian readers. The Belfry is the true heart of Stoney batter!

O Garas is pretty good- smells bad, but a decent pub

back on topic, GAA fans parking their cars right up against your door so you cant get in or out! Cunts!

Fine by me so, being both.

The Belfry can keep its racist clientele and trad sessions. In the words of Vic and Bob.
johnnystress said:
Walshes is a good pub alright but i think its a bit like what Flannerys/Temple Bar is to Temple Bar- for blow-ins like, blow ins and Guardian readers.

kirstie said:
it's a fucking filthy kip with frightening people for customers and UV lights in the jacks.

Walsh's is your only boozer worth mentioning in the 'Batter.

They (Glimmermen) also refuse travellers.

I agree 'bout Walsh's...and the elderly gentlemen staff always remember your order. A real gem.
I live at Hanlon's Corner where I am now witness to customers pissing out front..."'cos dey closed de jacks loike". True story. New owners. RYANAIR.

Obviously cutbacks on cleaning staff. What da fuck? Pity, 'cos it's a luvly boozer.

something Stoneybatter sorely lacks is a decent pub what does be doing t'carvery of a Sunday.

kirstie said:
something Stoneybatter sorely lacks is a decent pub what does be doing t'carvery of a Sunday.

Hanlon's is yer oney man then.

Whoa, why all the silly accents????!!! Stop it at once.

kirstie said:
No. I refuse.

I had arugger bugger relation come visit and I brought his alco ass in to the bar in Hanlons and he sits at the BURR and starts on about it being a KEWL BEWSER and I shrivelled up as one by one the locals started shooting him eye daggers.

He was pretty pissed as it was and he turns to one guy and says real loud...WHAT 's THE SCORE MAYTE.

I left at that point.

clive said:
ronald reagan
donald fagan. anyone know what the left hand does on on of these contraptions - or is the handle to stop your left arm danglnig un sexily by your side like a quadriplegic?

Fagan,-Donald,-Steely-Dan.JPG

AH hmmm!! Just thinkin theirs a lot of fuckin ingnorant fuck faces posting on this site !! The Gaa really is the heart and soul of this Country ! Hate to whine on about the history but its only 83 years since "Bloody Sunday" Croke Park . Real men go their to fulfill their dreams .. not for money ..!! For fuckin pride ..

And on the Culchie fuckin note .. At least they dont log into a web site every day and try to proclaim their fuckin knowledge of music an arts !!

Bet you av never been to a 3 day session where more drink was drank n dubes smoked yer man with the guitar has bloody fingers altho only 3 strings . dancing on tabes pulling yer own pint in a dirty glass . yer man off his face beside ya talkin bout his fave film "Candyman" The lads rowin in the corner batin em with a sweeping brush..More bodhrans than anyone would like to see .. A mandlin thats fucked "but shur we play it anyway" The blue and gold jerseys sweat blood n beer stained . Yer other man singin some fuckin Radiohead song but he dont know the words...! when all of a sudden its time to fuck off into town to join 50,000 other lunatics in the square in thurles .. all profoundly fucked ... nerver has this many drunk people assembled with no casualties!!! as the band sing the "The rare oul mountain dew" Ya order seven and one for your mate!! Hangin from lamp posts,statues out windows as the team takes the stage ya cant see them but ya know their on stage!! Ya cheer like a fuckin lunatic even tho ya know fully their all wankers!! N while standing in like a fuckin spare prick in a sea of blue and gold ya think this is it THIS IS FUCKIN WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!!

For three solid days this lasted in Sept 2001 !! I was fifteen at the time!!

So while you say culchies out !! their havin the time of their life!!
(ye ignorant wankers)

God, that sounds horrific. I've changed my mind, I was being all fair and shit, but now I'll admit it. I hate youse culchie bastards.

mobosecomin said:
Bet you av never been to a 3 day session where more drink was drank n dubes smoked yer man with the guitar has bloody fingers altho only 3 strings . dancing on tabes pulling yer own pint in a dirty glass . yer man off his face beside ya talkin bout his fave film "Candyman" The lads rowin in the corner batin em with a sweeping brush..More bodhrans than anyone would like to see .. A mandlin thats fucked "but shur we play it anyway" The blue and gold jerseys sweat blood n beer stained . Yer other man singin some fuckin Radiohead song but he dont know the words...! when all of a sudden its time to fuck off into town to join 50,000 other lunatics in the square in thurles .. all profoundly fucked ... nerver has this many drunk people assembled with no casualties!!! as the band sing the "The rare oul mountain dew" Ya order seven and one for your mate!! Hangin from lamp posts,statues out windows as the team takes the stage ya cant see them but ya know their on stage!! Ya cheer like a fuckin lunatic even tho ya know fully their all wankers!! N while standing in like a fuckin spare prick in a sea of blue and gold ya think this is it THIS IS FUCKIN WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!!

For three solid days this lasted in Sept 2001 !! I was fifteen at the time!!

So while you say culchies out !! their havin the time of their life!!
(ye ignorant wankers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back