CSI roolz (1 Viewer)

CSI roolz

no it does not. just for a second, let's compare it to 24.

CSI is shit
24 is the shit.

CSI is so stupid sometimes i want to slam Grissma's fat head off a bullet-proof window.

example:

2 CSI guys walk into a bedroom with a dead guy clutching a dictaphone in a bath.
several scenes later, they examine the tape.

'i think we have our suicide note!'

really, do you? well, i would have never thought a suicide victim holding a dictaphone could possibly use it somehow to relay his last goodbye, no i thought he was doing his own little pretend radio show just before he died.
OF COURSE IT"S THE SUICIDE NOTE YOU SPAS!! could they not have guessed that the second they saw him.
fucking stupid.

so many bits like that.

oh, and the flashbacks showing 'what actually happened'. pleeeaaase, thats so lame.
'i am awesomo.... CSI is lame'

I've never seen this

Is it as ridiculous as this montage
:cool:
makes out??

David Caruso madness at its finest

Every episode of CSI Miami starts with David Caruso uttering some bizarre line before The Who start screaming over the title sequence. Now some genius has cut more than seven minutes of Caruso-saying-half-a-line, putting-on-his-sunglasses, and saying-the-rest-of-the-line madness together on YouTube. Barmy
http://viciousimagery.blogspot.com/2006/11/david-caruso-madness-at-its-finest.html

Bahahaha.. THat scream gets so so annoying..

i agree, the other were pure shite, i was mad into csi for bout a month bout loads of dvds then just completely went off them!! i was watching 3 a night!
so i ruined it for myself!!

anyone want to but csi vegas dvd's?

the only CSI worth watching is Vegas. i have a man crush on Gus Grissom and i'm not ashamed to admit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back