Crystal meth etc. (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
You don't much hear about crystal meth in Ireland nor for that matter about oxycontin and other prescription drug recreational use or abuse. There are certain things, like codeine that are readily available over the counter here but are controlled in other countries. I'm curious why Ireland would be significantly different to the US in relation to these things. Is it just legislation, other things available or something else?

Aye, 'tis a strange one. A friend of mine is, pretty much, addicted to Codeine. He seems to be okay now after weaning himself off it, but every now and then he seems to relapse, I worry about him, but it's hard to do anything about it when it's so easily available.

nah, crystal meth is really starting to get big here, it's seen as safer and cleaner then heroin. A girl i went to school with and started spending a lot more time with years later, became addicted to it aged 24, the most she'd ever done before that was smoke the odd joint.
pretty fucked up, she moved on to heroin after a while.

I reckon lots of people are into meds. You don't hear about it in the media because they're too busy fuelling the coke epidemic angle (or a yoke epidemic ten years ago).

Meth is a different kettle of fish. Homemade and mental. Been to a few places in the states where half the population looked like they'd been up for weeks. I'd be a bit freaked if it caught on here, fucked junkies are way easier to deal with than wired meth-heads.

saw a few documentaries about meth heads, pretty fucked up drug, people picking at their skin all the time, ravaged after a few years, making people randomly ultra violent. apparently in australia there's bicycle parts spread all over town from meth heads spending hours taking them apart.

dog the bounty hunter hates meth heads or "tweakers".
ap_dog_bounty_071101_ssh.jpg

**** used to be a meth-head, isn't that right? Share with us dude
That's right. March 4th, just gone, was 19 years off the shite. Did about two years full on, $400-$500 a week.
Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Not a fun drug at all, and am still fucked up in the head from it.
Will get bigger and bigger as less money is available for coke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back