Crud towns in Ireland (1 Viewer)

killy kill

(Retired)
People dissin' Letterkenny in the hawtorne heights thread got me thinking,what does anyone think is the worst town in ireland?Athlone?Longford?Please reply with stories about about fighting,dodgy sex,21st's in G.A.A halls etc.

We weren't dissing Letterkenny just Meadow Bank. Letterkenny holds a special place in my heart and always will. I'm sure Wav feels the same.:D

Edit: Obviously Athlone wins the shitty town award every time

Borris-in-Ossery, it's one of those inbred nothing towns that I'd only ever heard of but never seen until I got the bus to Limerick from Dublin. It's full of toothless simpletons just staring at the traffic possibly willing the drivers to stop and take them but more then likely stunned by the horse-less carraiges that are passing in-front of them.

It truely is a league of gentlemen town thats only claim to fame is that busses stop there..

Borris unneccessary as I like to call it gets my vote for the crud town of Ireland.

evil bandit said:
Borris-in-Ossery, it's one of those inbred nothing towns that I'd only ever heard of but never seen until I got the bus to Limerick from Dublin. It's full of toothless simpletons just staring at the traffic possibly willing the drivers to stop and take them but more then likely stunned by the horse-less carraiges that are passing in-front of them.

It truely is a league of gentlemen town thats only claim to fame is that busses stop there..

Borris unneccessary as I like to call it gets my vote for the crud town of Ireland.
Bandit, you're such a townie anyway. do you even know the difference between a bull and a bulloch?

evil bandit said:

I've actually spent time there and i think yer right...never been to Athlone but mo charas brother went to college there and he concurred that,between the sqauddies,scumbag kids and general GAA assholes it was hell

moose said:
We weren't dissing Letterkenny just Meadow Bank. Letterkenny holds a special place in my heart and always will. I'm sure Wav feels the same.:D

Edit: Obviously Athlone wins the shitty town award every time

::clef::MEMORIES, LIKE THE CORNERS OF MY MIND *swish swish* BITTER WATER-COLOURED MEMORIES *swish swish swish* OF THE WAY WE WERRREEEE::clef::

Im meant to go up this weekend incidendally.

Dont think i will but... :rolleyes:

Second New Ross and Tuam, Athlone.
The worst place i've ever been is Ballymote in Sligo though

*cue Deliverance soundtrack

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back