Crisps (3 Viewers)

tripoli

Well, what's your favourite packet of crisps?

I think i'm gonna have to go for Walkers, thai sweet chilli.

muffin said:
mini chips..there are so many in a packet you feel like yr gettin a bargain..
wi
and cheesy wotsits..
i love both of these. i've been in the grips of a drunken wotsits fetish recently. i often wake up hungover finding random empty wotsits bags that i cant account for.

i LOVE crisps. my faves are, monster munch, nik naks, chickatees(nobrainer), discos... fuck it i love nearly all of them apart from the overcrunch of an msg OD bag of walkers. the cross channel devils crisp.

but for me, the best crisp ever...........

King-CheeseOnion.jpg

i've heard nothing back from tayto:

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=26318&highlight=crunchos

nlgbbbblth said:
apple tart

what?ya mentalist:)

and lefty just as good as cheesy wotsits are marks and spencers cheese poofs..cept you get a huge big bag for like 1.39...!!!.|..|

my favourite thing to do is make a laughing cow sandwich and put cheesy poofs on it...

muffin said:
what?ya mentalist:)

and lefty just as good as cheesy wotsits are marks and spencers cheese poofs..cept you get a huge big bag for like 1.39...!!!.|..|

my favourite thing to do is make a laughing cow sandwich and put cheesy poofs on it...

i'm well aware of the m&s cheese tasters but they dont sell them in statoils at 4am. and as for the laughing cheese thing...hmmm...gimme a few days. this needs testing.

i'm currently enjoying a huge mug of tea and packet of reeses butter cups.

muffin said:
mini chips..there are so many in a packet you feel like yr gettin a bargain..

and cheesy wotsits..
jaysus, i forgot all about these, used to love them.

\\no one into the ol thai sweet chilli, no?

i like the chicken ones of those walkers..and the steak ones that had a short run!but sweet chili..yuck..

and lefty the laughing cow/cheesy poofs combo is gonna blow yr mind..for serious..:rolleyes:

i used to love rancheros..and what were the ones that had a dude called tex on them?my old mates dad used to look like him..

I love skips so much... I hated them when I was a kid so I don't know what changed my mind. A more refined pallet I guess.

i always used to buy monster munch just to see what the new 'monster of the week' would be.

but there it was, everytime, unchanged....for years.

the cyclops.

I thought I saw him alright. Didn't want to ask if he was actually "the" cyclops, I thought he might get embarassed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back