-crisp reviews- (1 Viewer)

I am an expert on this subject.
1: Butter the bread
2. Apply an even layer of noodles.
3. Stuff any crisps in. However, yes, some crisps are better than others. Your standard King or Tayto should not be underestimated. They have the ideal crunch threshold. Maize snacks are not as good, as they become slightly clumpy and do not really retain their flavour or contribute as much to the crunch. I recommmend the Tayto Bistro range as the best crisp-noodle sandwich component.

That sounds fucking delicious.

seabrooks wasabi, you probably can't get them there but my god nom noms. look out for them if you're ever in the ukkk. usually cheap and all but the cheese ones are vegan.

I am an expert on this subject.
1: Butter the bread
2. Apply an even layer of noodles.
3. Stuff any crisps in. However, yes, some crisps are better than others. Your standard King or Tayto should not be underestimated. They have the ideal crunch threshold. Maize snacks are not as good, as they become slightly clumpy and do not really retain their flavour or contribute as much to the crunch. I recommmend the Tayto Bistro range as the best crisp-noodle sandwich component.

Tayto Bistro are an above standard crisp...they are so addictive...i try not to eat them cos when i do I become really addicted.

these are like crack. i can't stop eating them
kettle_chips_lightly_salted_40g.png

I get them in the Petrol station I stop at on the way to kerry, never found them anywhere else. I'm stocking up next time.

I saw a young schoolboy snuffling through a bag of hot lips a while back and it convinced me to buy a bag. I got a bag of banshee bones too. They're not bad but they lack the bite you get from the likes of your meanies and your chipsticks.

Against The Grain on Wexford St sell monster munch behind the bar. They go very well with a nice IPA.

Has anyone been to Tayto Land in Ashbourne? It looks interesting. Like a sort of greasy Clara Lara.

in my dreams it's like Potato City

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My office usually has about 200 packs of O'Donnell's in it at all times. I try to resist eating them but it's really hard. As Pete said - Spar. Also Dunne's on Georges St has them in big bags.

i've just been through a two month long seige (a very friendly, having the craic type seige) to have those crisps stocked in my local milk type shop. they caved in last week, good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back