-crisp reviews- (1 Viewer)

walkers fish n chips flavour? pure wrong. it's condensed, fried wrong. ugh.

I had some ale & cheese flavour crisps last night. I can't for the life of me remember the brand. They were those kettle chip things. The hard, crunchy crisps.
Very tasty.

Worcester Sauce Hunky Dorys have now replaced McCoy's Flame Grilled Steak as my Nite link junk food of choice.

Trying Burt's Salt and Vinegar and they're not very nice at all. I'm disappointed.

Even Spar's pringle style knock offs are nicer.

Hey , not sure if anyone has mentioned these but Aldi do a mighty salt and vinegar crisp. They come in a black packet . very nice

i verymuch agree with the above sentiment. living beside the aldi in rathmines for a year did nothing for my healthy eating plans.

I'm off crisps at the moment. Its almost as torturous as quitting cigarettes.

What are those wanky crisps you get in Insomnia? Wendleysdale or some shit. They're totally overloaded with salt and saturated fat. Gorgeous.

I want crisps now. There's an empty packet of hunky dorys beside my bed and it's tantalising me... I fear that sentance revealed far too much about my lifestyle choices.

I'm going to have a spicy noodle sandwich later on (i've had it planned for at least two days, can't wait)

But I don't want to leave it at just a plain old boring noodles and bread. I want to get a bag of crisps and stuffi a few in for the ultimate crisp and noodle sandwich. Could anyone recomend the most apt brand of crisp and flavour crisp for the task?
I'm stumped and can't think which would be most suitable tbh.

I'm going to have a spicy noodle sandwich later on (i've had it planned for at least two days, can't wait)

But I don't want to leave it at just a plain old boring noodles and bread. I want to get a bag of crisps and stuffi a few in for the ultimate crisp and noodle sandwich. Could anyone recomend the most apt brand of crisp and flavour crisp for the task?
I'm stumped and can't think which would be most suitable tbh.

I am an expert on this subject.
1: Butter the bread
2. Apply an even layer of noodles.
3. Stuff any crisps in. However, yes, some crisps are better than others. Your standard King or Tayto should not be underestimated. They have the ideal crunch threshold. Maize snacks are not as good, as they become slightly clumpy and do not really retain their flavour or contribute as much to the crunch. I recommmend the Tayto Bistro range as the best crisp-noodle sandwich component.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back