creepy stories you've heard (1 Viewer)

did anyone ever see a movie called alien abduction:the McPherson story..... scared the shit outta me and my sister

heebeejeebees

Alien abductions are just people trying to come to grips with being abused as children by the local kiddy fiddler.

FACT.

I really was abducted by some hot black chick aliens with killer 'fros, wearing kitten heels though.
They tried to knock me out with their general anesthetic, that they forced me to inhale the smoke from. While it made me woozy and confused, I managed to stay conscious through the whole ordeal.
They ended up doing unspeakable experiments upon me. They forced me to do some experiments on them. There was so many of them... resistance was futile.

Jesus.
They say time heals all wounds... but, I'm not so sure.

Not so sure at all. I have horrific dreams from it to this day.

im not too swayed by these abduction stories myself, and this film was most defo bull but its just the way it was done and i was home alone babysitting my bro at the time so i must've been 15 and my sis and I were just frozen in fear....its suppose to be all " home footage" that was recovered.... to this day it really is scary...even if its shit.....

This isn't creepy but it's kind of ghosty. My ma loved dogs and brought hers everywhere with her. She'd even bring them into churches with her and one time in our local church the priest asked her to leave because dogs weren't allowed, which she was furious about.
At her funeral we were all up the front, heads down while the singing was going on, and next thing this little dog appeared, walked up the aisle, then around the coffin, went up to the alter and then toddled out the side door. We were all in fits laughing about it. It was like she'd sent a dog in to piss the priest off.:)

BUMP.

Jesus, whatthefuckwasthat?

I totally saw a fucking ghost once. Not actually fucking though, she was carrying a tray down my hallway.

It was'nt my tray either.

It was a ghost tray.

Let's everybody get our halloween on.

the most terrifying crips in the world.

560221.gif

I'm a total skeptic and really don't believe in ghosts. however last october me and our bass player were in the cabin where we rehearse which is in the back of our drummers garden which is a really old house. Our drummer had gone up to the house and we were tidying up n stuff. Just as we were about to leave and we turned off the lights I felt someone push me in the back, just as this happened our bass player shouted "jesus what the fuck is that", apparently there was a dark shadow looming behind me.my inner skeptic disappeared and I ran like buggery out of there. we still rehearse there and nowt weird has happened since tho.

I'm a total skeptic and really don't believe in ghosts. however last october me and our bass player were in the cabin where we rehearse which is in the back of our drummers garden which is a really old house. Our drummer had gone up to the house and we were tidying up n stuff. Just as we were about to leave and we turned off the lights I felt someone push me in the back, just as this happened our bass player shouted "jesus what the fuck is that", apparently there was a dark shadow looming behind me.my inner skeptic disappeared and I ran like buggery out of there. we still rehearse there and nowt weird has happened since tho.

It was your drummer.

back to the sleep paralysis, its happened to me a good few times and it fuckin scares the shit outta me. it usually involves me waking up in the middle of the night, unable to move a muscle and being totally convinced that there is someone else , threatening and unfriendly in the room. i kind of have to scream or shout to get the power of my body back.once i snap out of it and sure there is no one else in the room im still terrified and struggle to get back to sleep id love to know what the hell is going on when this happens, anyone have any ideas

back to the sleep paralysis, its happened to me a good few times and it fuckin scares the shit outta me. it usually involves me waking up in the middle of the night, unable to move a muscle and being totally convinced that there is someone else , threatening and unfriendly in the room. i kind of have to scream or shout to get the power of my body back.once i snap out of it and sure there is no one else in the room im still terrified and struggle to get back to sleep id love to know what the hell is going on when this happens, anyone have any ideas
i have a theory that this shit happens when you're totally exhausted and go right from wakefulness into REM sleep, without your body completely shutting down first...i always get this (when i'm knackered) within the first 10 minutes of falling asleep. terrifying, yet exhilarating. i love it. the silent scream to try to wake yourself out of it is great fun.

i have a theory that this shit happens when you're totally exhausted and go right from wakefulness into REM sleep, without your body completely shutting down first...i always get this (when i'm knackered) within the first 10 minutes of falling asleep. terrifying, yet exhilarating. i love it. the silent scream to try to wake yourself out of it is great fun.

I read something similar to this recently, about rem sleep and it's patterns/rate of arrival in sleep depending on hours kept, etc. It had a graph and everything. Got my hands on it after having the same sleep paralysis thing not long ago. Basically said you're dreaming the entire reality you just left, save for your ability to interact with it. I agree with damo, it's great craic.

Not that up on the sleep paralysis.
I'll tell yeh what's reeeally awkward, is sleep sexing.
When you wake up and you're riding someone.

Particularly when you should not be riding them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back