Crazy lifestyle (1 Viewer)

Suzanne( ex singer in Stress) did a thesis on it

"I say I say I say

my doctor has recommended radical surgeryhr called trepanning. I told him,

"I need a trepanning procedure like a hole in the head"

wocca wocca

mad and dangerous. I saw a doc about it once and it showed this girl getting it done with a household drill. She had brain fluid leaking out of her skull for weeks afterwards. yok!

"The surgery is rather simple, being performed with an instrument developed by a well-known big-name manufacturer, and taking approximately 20 minutes from beginning to end."

Is that a 'well known big-name manufacturer' like Black & Decker?

"The surgery is rather simple, being performed with an instrument developed by a well-known big-name manufacturer, and taking approximately 20 minutes from beginning to end."

Is that a 'well known big-name manufacturer' like Black & Decker?

Reckon so! I'd say they advise againsy 'Skil' drills - which wouldn't put a hole in plasticine.

"Procure the necessary equipment to do the job: a drill and some anesthetic. Ideally, get a drill with a safety feature that is designed to stop once it goes through your skull, before coming into contact with anything soft, namely your brain."

ideally don't drill into your brain...thanks, doc.
this heightened iq they're talking about? i assume you have to have an iq of about 16 if you're considering this in the first place.

Advice:
http://www.bitchingandmoaning.org/archives/2005/10/tsn_trepanning.php

Device:
hdrill2.jpg

A friend of mine was interested in trepanning in an artistic sense, I stole the advice/device thingee off her. As you might know, newborn babies don't have fully developed bone on the top of their skull. The cartrilidge (sp?) hardens into bone after a few months. So, the idea is that trepanning is sposed to give you back the innocence and wonderment of a newborn baby.
Sounds interesting.

A friend of mine was interested in trepanning in an artistic sense, I stole the advice/device thingee off her. As you might know, newborn babies don't have fully developed bone on the top of their skull. The cartrilidge (sp?) hardens into bone after a few months. So, the idea is that trepanning is sposed to give you back the innocence and wonderment of a newborn baby.
Sounds interesting.
yeah, nothing liek drilling a hole in your head to get you back in nappies and covering yourself in drool. people, we're taking about doing diy on your skull. for fucks sake, i mean the coat rack has come out of the wall again, imagine what i'd do to me skull.

Even if they didn't mess up the 'operation' I'd live in constant fear of banging my forehead on something afterwards.

Administer the anesthetic and wait for it to kick in. Inquire at time of purchase how long that is, or do a self-test by thumping yourself in the head. If you can't feel anything, you're good to go.

good god.

done.jpg

Diary Entry: 04-19-00
"I have come to the frustrating conclusion that the trepanation has had no lasting effect. I mean, the effects were subtle the whole time anyway and they appear to have worn off. "

That'd be quite annoying.....

"Procure the necessary equipment to do the job: a drill and some anesthetic. Ideally, get a drill with a safety feature that is designed to stop once it goes through your skull, before coming into contact with anything soft, namely your brain."

ideally don't drill into your brain...thanks, doc.
this heightened iq they're talking about? i assume you have to have an iq of about 16 if you're considering this in the first place.

for real. anyone who does this or thinks it's a good idea or even considers it as a viable plan is a fucking retard and deserves to be a vegetable. and fuck them because some poor bastard will end up having to tend them night and day cos they DRILLED INTO THEIR OWN FUCKING SKULL!

it's possibly one of the most fucked up things you could do to yourself.

assholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back