crap takeaways (1 Viewer)

One day my brother and I drove from Enniscorthy to Cashel on the way out of Enniscorthy we passed by the Abrakebabra in the market square to which he started singing "Abrakebabra its a shit hole, its a shit hole , Abrakebabra its a shit hole its a shit hole" the whole fucking way to cashel.

i was expecting more from that...

Pretty much all take aways are shit from my experience.

Except that falafel place beside the market on the ramblas in Barcelona of course, is that Maoz?

yeah takeaways can fuck off. a piece or two of toast back home will always do

and there indeed is a Maoz close to ramblas. i also went to the worst restaurant ever close there, kinda reminded me of irish fooderia, except that they did sangria

nah, the place to go for chips in that neck of the woods is the one'n'one. perki chick chips are greatly inferior.

eek. in my experience, everything from perki chick tastes like chicken, and everything from the one'n'one tastes like sausages - pretty equally crap. the golden chip in phibsboro is worth the walk.

that's a maoz alright.
god, i'd love some maoz right now.

I ate there nearly every day for a week when we went to sonar a few years back. My non veggie mates were very sceptical til one of them came with me and reported back to the others that it was indeed a good as I said it was. We all ate there for the last two days.

Pretty much all take aways are shit from my experience.

Except that falafel place beside the market on the ramblas in Barcelona of course, is that Maoz?

Takeaways might be shit, but they get the job done when your starvin/lazy/drunk. Who doesnt enjoy a bag of chips walkin home from the pub?

I don't get the wobbly spineless chips of the irish type, but then I haven't been properly trained for them.

The belgian type thick and crunchy ones are the only ones that matter...

Who doesnt enjoy a bag of chips walkin home from the pub?

LloydGrossman.jpg

I remember driving down to Cork with my dad and stopping somewhere in the Midlands for a takeaway from Chicken George.

The quality time we spent that evening as we took turns barfing in my granny's jacks is something I'll treasure for the rest of my life.

I remember driving down to Cork with my dad and stopping somewhere in the Midlands for a takeaway from Chicken George.

The quality time we spent that evening as we took turns barfing in my granny's jacks is something I'll treasure for the rest of my life.

Family bondin if I ever heard it, takin turns holdin eachothers hair back...your da's a hippy yeah?

Now that I think of it has anyone ever gotten a veggie burger in carrick-on-shannon? got 1 on two different occasions outta two different places and they were both disgusting and tasted the exact same bringin me to the conclusion they just dont know how to make a goodun in c-o-s. Used to be a great pizza place there that recently turned into an indian takeaway too. place is on a slippery slope to say the least; whats better than a pizza? not a tikka mafuckinsala thats for sure.

isn't the whole town dealing with a bad case of subsidence?

Yeah your right, even with the swans. I witnessed one havin an abortion summer 05 while sittin on the river bank already feelin worse for ware after leitrim that year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back