crap takeaways (1 Viewer)

Hair Iron Madin

lebanese place beside spirit on middleabbey st

what they offer:
av price 7-9euro for a kebab and the usual other iskanders style fare
special opening offer of 4euro for a small kebab

what they give you:
over priced dried up greasy droppings from the kebab lump in semi stale wrap.

verdict: f*ck off out of business. cant justify that much for fast food. you are not a classy or well run cafe/restaurant

govindas on middle abbey street

on offer: the usual govindas treats including the almighty hungerbuster that is the govindas special

what you get: more expensive and not as nice as the govindas on aungier street, the staff seem totally spaced out of their box and take a short while to respond.

verdict: seeing as the pig slop street that this area is for food its probably the best on offer within a five min walk.

burdocks on liffey street

what they offer:
2.45 for a bag of chips. plus usual chipper food

what you get: the chance that your chips are undercooked mush with the minimum amount of sal' vin'ger. the constant increase of prices of said chips when bag o spuds dont seem to be jumping in price by that much

verdict: a sad day for irish chippery

momos on liffey street

see lebanese place beside spirit (above) x 100 times worse. momos stands for more moneys

name and shame those dodgy takeaway experiences please. then its far easy to narrow down whats left as good place to eat

cappocis on the malahide rd. always serves reheated chips.

the regent chinese takeaway in killester. if the smell doesnt knock you to the ground from outside the food will.

Abrakebabra on Harcourt st (is it harcourt st?)

NEVER have any bacon EVER. Generally dirty and shit all round.

there's a place in fairview called, uh, i dunno, the big filthy "southern fried chicken" place or something. and chips and everything from there are fucking dire.
don't ever go.

the falafel in K-bab K-lub a few doors up is adequate.
terrible name though.

Hilbilly's. that's what it's called.
shit hole.

ps, don't go near either of these establishments, or even the fairview area, after midnight Thurs-Sat as you will no doubt be vomitted/started upon by one or more of the many drunken twats spewing out of Barcode.
another shit hole in the locality.

the Falafel at Iskanders is awful - the texture of the falafelbun is more like rubber than anything edible. the taste equally horrid

Is iskanders on the same side of dame st as the central bank or is it the one opposite? I seem to remember them both been great...

Is iskanders on the same side of dame st as the central bank or is it the one opposite? I seem to remember them both been great...

the one opposite...seriously, i've never had that kind of rubberfel anywhere. and i had it twice, only remembered after hitting my tastebuds on the thing that i'd been to that place before :mad:

Hilbilly's. that's what it's called.
shit hole.

ps, don't go near either of these establishments, or even the fairview area, after midnight Thurs-Sat as you will no doubt be vomitted/started upon by one or more of the many drunken twats spewing out of Barcode.
another shit hole in the locality.

Enjoying the sights and sounds of Fairview then yes? Post GAA match Fairview is the worst. Looks like a riot has just gone down.

the one opposite...seriously, i've never had that kind of rubberfel anywhere. and i had it twice, only remembered after hitting my tastebuds on the thing that i'd been to that place before :mad:

Where would you recommend in town for the best falafel then, coz I thought that was just what it tasted like and I enjoyed it!

Where would you recommend in town for the best falafel then, coz I thought that was just what it tasted like and I enjoyed it!

The place beside South Street on Georges st, (I keep wanting to call it King Hari Llamas but I know it's called something else) do an alright Falafel. I'm not really a big fan of falafels but.

SULTAN! It's called Sultan.

The place beside South Street on Georges st, (I keep wanting to call it King Hari Llamas but I know it's called something else) do an alright Falafel. I'm not really a big fan of falafels but.

SULTAN! It's called Sultan.

Sound, ill check em out next time im hungry in town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back