Crap 80s Cartoons (1 Viewer)

What about Bobby? anyone remember him?
bobby.gif

the only cartoon character with a cleft palette

what was the cartoon with the machine that had "pussy-wello seeds" put in it and then was cycled like an excercise bike to be operated. cant remember what the hell it was about, but i remember pussy-wello seeds all right.

what was the cartoon with the machine that had "pussy-wello seeds" put in it and then was cycled like an excercise bike to be operated. cant remember what the hell it was about, but i remember pussy-wello seeds all right.
Bertha?

Bertha, Lovely Bertha
Sometimes I think you're a dreeeeeam!

Berthat was a giant sentient machine who could make anything. And all the men in the factory were in love with her, hence the song. It was one of those Brit stop motion yokes.

Bertha?

Bertha, Lovely Bertha
Sometimes I think you're a dreeeeeam!

Berthat was a giant sentient machine who could make anything. And all the men in the factory were in love with her, hence the song. It was one of those Brit stop motion yokes.
yeah.
i remember that.
One of those cartoons I was totally unmoved by.

What was alright though, was that Nessies thing. You had these two kids, with thistle whistles, and they would rope various loch ness monsters into schemes and things.
familyness.jpg

I always thought yer wan had a cute enough accent, but, she was really frumpy. Not like that city of gold chick, who was all scantily clad and exotic.

The worst thing about the cities of gold chick was the boy with her was an awful fucking eejit. She could have done much better than that gringo.

that picture will give me nightmares...

their big heads were creepy..and it was just as boring as fuck...

sorry squggles!

I even remember superted was on between 3 and 3.30 - The Den was my daily mass, bring back # 10 celebrity square

the annoying thing about Superted, was the way they fucking said Supated in their annoying english we dont pronounce r's accent.
Super. Ted.
Do you fucking see you limey cocksuckers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back