Could this be the end for the Magpie house? (1 Viewer)

mazzyianne

Website
Visit site
Today we woke up to about four council people trying to break down our door. It was bound to happen eventually I guess but it was fuckin freaky. :eek: The pigs arrived shortly after and seemed all pally with them. it was hard to know what was going on but it didnt look good.

Anyways, they made a crack in the panel but the door is still ok and has been reinforced.

We had a good escape route planned but the reason they went away today is because people started arriving. Thanks a million those of you who came, it was really appreciated.

Anyways, the point of this is that we got word today, through a pretty reliable grapevine that they will be back this week, sherriff and all, and they really want us out.
So some time over the next three days I guess.
If any of yis are in the area let me know and you will be put on the text list. Keep your spidey senses on full alert.

thanks again

magpies steal other birds gaffs or something. i think. or righteously utilise the derelict nests of landowner birds that are running the old nest into the ground so they can build a modern nest split into lots of offices and get massive rents. i'm not much of an ornithologist, i can't explain it too well

if you started having a bit of respect for your local police force and stopped calling them 'pigs' they might provide you with some more adequate protection.

I have a good thread on www.nitalk.com that talks about lack of respect for our police force!! It would be worthwhile to contribute

dSimpson said:
if you started having a bit of respect for your local police force and stopped calling them 'pigs' they might provide you with some more adequate protection.
probably...............not

dSimpson said:

I have a good thread on www.nitalk.com that talks about lack of respect for our police force!! It would be worthwhile to contribute
May I again say..."HNNNNNGH!!!"

We really need a "christy" emoticon...

"if you started having a bit of respect for your local police force and stopped calling them 'pigs' they might provide you with some more adequate protection."

That was a joke...... right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back