Couch surfing (1 Viewer)

I might stick me name up on that yoke.I could show them round Finglas,bring them to Aldi's and stuff(and teach them the art of sticking two six packs in the ice cream freezer).
It's you that does that?? I thought some kids did it to see if the drinks exploded when frozen.

It's you that does that?? I thought some kids did it to see if the drinks exploded when frozen.

I stick 'em in and go back an hour later after I do the other shopping and stuff when their nice and cold..|..|

that'd be me if i did it.

i had this bloody awful pair of austrian crusties come and stay, they asked on eirecore and i said ok thinking it would be a nice thing to do. the odious fuckers expected me to be their tour guide and when i wasn't bringing them places they hung around the house blasting some kind of techno-crust music (which was actually quite good) even after i told them to turn it down because our neighbour is old, disabled and housebound, they thought that was hilarious.
i brought them to a party and the girl started some obnoxious rant (so i heard later on; i was in the other room avoiding them at that point) about people speaking in 'fucking school kid german' to them.

It was Smelly Seamus that did it in for us, there's not so many ways of dropping smell-annoyance hints.. "eehh, there's still some hot water there.." "eehh WHATS THAT GOD AWFUL SMELL??" I've met some smelly people, but that lad took the biscuit... he barely said two words aswell... ehh, this yoke looks cool, i'd say there's not too high a chance of smelly's, although with punks you generally know what your getting psychologically speaking, i couldn't vouch for something like this, especially not the french

that'd be me if i did it.

i had this bloody awful pair of austrian crusties come and stay, they asked on eirecore and i said ok thinking it would be a nice thing to do. the odious fuckers expected me to be their tour guide and when i wasn't bringing them places they hung around the house blasting some kind of techno-crust music (which was actually quite good) even after i told them to turn it down because our neighbour is old, disabled and housebound, they thought that was hilarious.
i brought them to a party and the girl started some obnoxious rant (so i heard later on; i was in the other room avoiding them at that point) about people speaking in 'fucking school kid german' to them.

Hi!

adolf-hitler.jpg

the last two request i've had have been from a nice sounding aussie couple and some dutch girls. neither ever showed up, emailed or texted. i can only assume that somewhere in the couch surfing network in ireland theres a cannibal in operation.

i have used couchsurfing.org once in spain. i stayed with a dj in a really swanky appartment. he was really nice, picked me up from the bus station and took me to a local rock bar with two french canadian girls who were also staying. he showed me a calendar page for the month ahead and it had a different girl staying almost every night c/o of the website! he was well travelled himself so was obviously into returning the hospitality he'd had elsewhere but if he wasn't on the pull i don't know..
i have to say that the only part that i found uncomfortable was being in such swanky surroundings and feeling incredibly scruffy. the other travellers were also loaded party girl types which also made me feel somewhat out of place but i managed to regale them with euro squat stories and after that they were entranced. ha ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back