Couch surfing (2 Viewers)

On the other point, avoid single men if you can... try applying to women posters first, or nice group houses that I've seen collectively post there (of course the group houses could also be weird sex cults... )

Eh yes, that would be terrible.
!ninjaaaa

ok so i won't ask that creepy bookish fellow in my building who lives alone with pictures of his dead mother all around his flat can you use his spare room then?
That's cool, once he hasn't stuffed her corpse and tied strings to her so they can do that foxtrot together, has he?
The Charleston is fine though.

my housemate was busking in cork once and this french canadian girl (not particularly hot mind) comes up and somehow manages to talk him into letting her crash with us for a while, and our gaff was tiny. anyway she turns up, and is super weird, starts playing guitar and singing in french when i'm eating my cheerios and trying to watch home and away. then she keeps asking me to "move please you are in way of tv". the cheek! we sent her packing then.
then my mate told me a few weeks later the same thing happened him and a few others with a french canadian weirdo a few weeks before.
all french people are narcissistic sociopaths, clearly this goes for french canadians too.

french canadians are double weirdos, they've got the onion eating perma-grimace of the french and the straight up lumberjack weirdness of the canucks.

I'd love to try it just to find out who i'd end up with.
Cinnamonboy should drop his daft.ie antics and sign up for this shit!

I knew I could feel my ears burning.

I'm going to email Irish girls who are offering their couches pretending to be Spanish or something. It'll be their cooches they're offering before long.

These Mormons did it in my brother's house a few years ago. They'd been all over Europe with it and said they'd never had any problems. Some houses they stayed in were dead swank they were saying people gave them keys and let them come and go as they pleased etc.

I have a housemate that essentially signed up to this as a way of riding girls. (he's had no joy btw). we've had heaps of different people stay in the house. usually its grand but the worst kinda guests are the ones who make no effort. if you're planning on travelling around for a while ya have to be a bit outgoing, even if it seems a bit put on. one day i was left entertaining this wooden american girl who had nothing to say and killed every conversation. she also didn't go out, she just hung around our house silently for days. why are you travelling to ireland to watch telly with us. go to the guiness brewery or some shit!! I don't care, i provide you with a couch not entertainment. we've had some deadly guests too like a hilarious former Iraq soldier and a japanese guy that made us amazing cabbage pancakes. (the way to our hearts is through food and washing up).

At first i had a really bad attitude towards it. I thought, well if you want to travel for free get dreads and patches and stay in squats. But obviously thats just for punx. Now ive come to appreciate it and think its great that the only thing you have in common is that they have a couch and you are going to sleep on it. you don't have to butter your pants or anything!!

one day i was left entertaining this wooden american girl who had nothing to say and killed every conversation. she also didn't go out, she just hung around our house silently for days.
that'd be me if i did it.

I don't care, i provide you with a couch not entertainment.
i had this bloody awful pair of austrian crusties come and stay, they asked on eirecore and i said ok thinking it would be a nice thing to do. the odious fuckers expected me to be their tour guide and when i wasn't bringing them places they hung around the house blasting some kind of techno-crust music (which was actually quite good) even after i told them to turn it down because our neighbour is old, disabled and housebound, they thought that was hilarious.
i brought them to a party and the girl started some obnoxious rant (so i heard later on; i was in the other room avoiding them at that point) about people speaking in 'fucking school kid german' to them.

Do you have to spend the day with them? Coffee or something would be nice but I don't fancy spending my entire weekend with someone I've never seen before.
And I honestly doubt it'd be much fun for them either, especially if I was in a hyper mood.

those kind of things you can dictate through your profile and when you are replying to them. mine says i can show them round if i'm not working, and that i might be busy etc. you should try to search your own area maybe to get a feel for what goes down. read the profiles and take a flick through the comments. they are always a little rose tinted but the profiles might give you a picture.

I might stick me name up on that yoke.I could show them round Finglas,bring them to Aldi's and stuff(and teach them the art of sticking two six packs in the ice cream freezer).And I could show them the remains of my bicycle that got burnt out in Broombridge train station.I'd say a foreigner would love that.

Jaysus, Broombridge Train Station is a sight to behold. For anyone not familiar with it, it's like you've been transported to some bombed out town in some war torn country. It's mental!

Its the kind of place where they burn out bicycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back