Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

You're going to have some mad dreams. But if you know they're dreams, they can be pretty cool.

I had a clean out at one of me workplaces the other day and found a whole box of Covid tests, as in a box of boxes. I took one. To my shock and horror, my colleague never did a test, never did a vaccine. He worked all through lockdown and just lied. What a selfish smug little shit. He was proud of himself.

You're going to have some mad dreams. But if you know they're dreams, they can be pretty cool.

I had a clean out at one of me workplaces the other day and found a whole box of Covid tests, as in a box of boxes. I took one. To my shock and horror, my colleague never did a test, never did a vaccine. He worked all through lockdown and just lied. What a selfish smug little shit. He was proud of himself.
The First bit of that reads as flippant, reading it back. I hope you get through it ok, I didn't mean to be flippant, but you seem like a fairly healthy responsible person you knows what they're at, so you should be fine. Good luck.

The second bit, re-reading it, what a prick. He gets paid how much more than me???!

The First bit of that reads as flippant, reading it back. I hope you get through it ok, I didn't mean to be flippant, but you seem like a fairly healthy responsible person you knows what they're at, so you should be fine. Good luck.

The second bit, re-reading it, what a prick. He gets paid how much more than me???!

It's cool.

I've had the flu twice, both time were worse than this.

I feel shitty like, but I'm sure in a few days it'll pass handy enough.

Tell you what, you were right about that.

I NEVER remember my dreams and I woke up today remembering a really fucked up one

I've got the brain fog now too, I've never felt more stupid

My daughter had covid (4th time!) last month. My wife was pretty sick shortly after, but tested negative. This last week I've been immensely fatigued, like I was at the worst with 1st round of covid but it's lingering now, and have been v groggy/brain foggy, skin around my eyes really irritated, it's horrible.

No cold symptoms of note though and no positive test, so dunno.
Might just be on the way out.

Users who are viewing this thread

• egg_
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back