Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (13 Viewers)

apart from when I go walking, I wear a mask all the time when I go out.

but not one person I know has died from Covid.
although I know some people who were very sick with it.

just saying... be careful and you should be OK.

The logistical challenges in terms of having to ship at below 80 degrees, are interesting. Seems they'd be better to manufacture worldwide, rather than in one location and ship worldwide. This will be financially lucrative enough for them to do so, I reckon.

The logistical challenges in terms of having to ship at below 80 degrees, are interesting. Seems they'd be better to manufacture worldwide, rather than in one location and ship worldwide. This will be financially lucrative enough for them to do so, I reckon.

They've a big facility in little island, dunno if they can retrofit it for this.

the other thing I'm curious about is the 90% figure they're offering, and how that stacks up against, say, the flu vaccine.

I suppose a combination of this, and the rapid tests that also give 80%-90% accuracy, will leave us much better off.

image.jpg

https://static01.nyt.com/images/202...30morris-box-outbreak-mediumSquareAt3X-v2.jpg

Danny's gonna save us

dry ice?
will greatly add to the cost, but is manageable. lots of bio science reagents are shipped this way.
they'll have done the calculations on the most profit enhancing ways to scale up production, probably will ultimately have regional production I'd imagine.

dry ice?
will greatly add to the cost, but is manageable. lots of bio science reagents are shipped this way.
they'll have done the calculations on the most profit enhancing ways to scale up production, probably will ultimately have regional production I'd imagine.
the other question is, given the nature of covid and the state of the world, will pfizer license production to other companies. I don't know if that's a thing really but I do know there is a point where a lot of medication can be mass produced by companies other than those who pioneered them. No doubt to do with licensing, or the lifetime of IP, etc.

Am sure all the other companies who are working on a vaccine aren't about to stop their efforts now either. So we could have a choice of vaccine soon enough.

Or, we could just have Darina Allen do a show where she can tell us all how to make our own with a bit of Ballymaloe relish.

the other question is, given the nature of covid and the state of the world, will pfizer license production to other companies. I don't know if that's a thing really but I do know there is a point where a lot of medication can be mass produced by companies other than those who pioneered them. No doubt to do with licensing, or the lifetime of IP, etc.

Am sure all the other companies who are working on a vaccine aren't about to stop their efforts now either. So we could have a choice of vaccine soon enough.

Or, we could just have Darina Allen do a show where she can tell us all how to make our own with a bit of Ballymaloe relish.

add a strong dash of paedophelia

given how mutable the virus is, patent expiry isnt likely to be an issue I'd say

I'm curious about this mink thing. Like, they identified that mutation and are killing every mink in Denmark. Was it just by chance they found that or are they routinely monitoring covid-19 in other species? I remember hearing ages ago that cats had caught it and now I'm thinking that cats are probably spreading it among themselves and spawning mutations while they're out and about doing their thing. And what kind of distancing is normally maintained between cats and mice and rats?

I saw a woman wearing one of these in Tesco the other day, except she had the headband resting on her nose. I kept meeting her as I walked around the shop and it was all I could not not to tell her.

face-shield-model-front-001

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back