Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (16 Viewers)

i haven't been in the office since march, same for the rest of the people i'm working with. the boss went in during the week and says it's mad creepy in there, heariig noises every now and then but hardly seeing anyone from one end of the day to the other.

i haven't been in the office since march, same for the rest of the people i'm working with. the boss went in during the week and says it's mad creepy in there, heariing noises every now and then but hardly seeing anyone from one end of the day to the other.
I went into mine last week to drop off some kit. Mad eerie. Stuff left untouched on desks since the day we were sent home. Real Mary Celeste vibe

Guess it depends a lot on the job too eh, like are you actually doing something useful or just shuffling office numbers about. Can't imagine many office jobs to actually be useful for much. Closest I've been was when I worked for Amazon for a bit, that job was alright but it can also definitely go fuck itself.

I’m working with maybe a dozen other people on a big IT implementation project. Being in the office or not makes zero difference when you’re VCing with people in the UK, Brazil or India.

I’ve had a rough few days. Sickest I’ve ever felt in my life. Feel like I’ve finally made a bit of progress today. Still pretty weak and finding it hard to concentrate.
God, mad to look back at this and remember thinking for a while at the time that it might be curtains for old Bernie Lomax. Scary shit. Was still one of Thumped's top posters at my sickest point which I guess is admirable

i haven't been in the office since march, same for the rest of the people i'm working with. the boss went in during the week and says it's mad creepy in there, heariig noises every now and then but hardly seeing anyone from one end of the day to the other.

We have a robot that roams the halls once in a while. That thing is scary when it's the middle of a normal workday, and there's plenty of people buzzing about.

I can't decide which would be more traumatizing: a robot popping out from behind the corner and rolling down the corridor at you, or a small girl on a tricycle.

I went back into work except we’re not allowed back in the offices at all and wasn’t able to get into the lab as the online booking system is fucked. I did get to set up in a temporary office though that had a lot more character than my usual space:
8974FA93-E9CC-439D-9194-B35C73686EF3.jpeg

I went back into work except we’re not allowed back in the offices at all and wasn’t able to get into the lab as the online booking system is fucked. I did get to set up in a temporary office though that had a lot more character than my usual space:
View attachment 14054
hah, how'd you manage that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back