Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

The good news open the pubs curve flattening vibes aren't lasting very long around Europe. Close it down again.
Plus I'm happy working from home.

I want loads of the shops to close again because consumerism while miraculously the pubs (just the ones I like, with music in them) stay open so I have somewhere to go that isn't the other room or the beach/woods. OBVS these are wants. I need somethign to post about in the meeting people thread.

Very odd to see just how much America have fucked this. Seems no way to depoliticize it now over there.

Glad we are a few weeks behind some countries in easing restrictions to see how they get on, as selfish as that is.

Probably better for my head im not as fucked as i was that first month with the stress of shopping etc,but maybe i should be. Watching daily numbers again.

thats it exactly. The peoples have done their bit. Now its up to the govt, who have proven to be a royal steaming pile of shit. Useless shower of cunts. Rather than having an effective 'test-and-trace' mechanism in place, it now takes longer than before to get tested and for contact tracing to take place.

But shur they'll get away with it cos reasons

And Tony Hula-Hoops is gas. Encouraging people to 'staycation' in this rip-off hellhole, even though there's more chance of someone in Dublin spreading the 'rona to wexford, than there is someone from Estonia. If he had his way the old-folk would still be cocooning for another month.

The news opened with people drinking and eating in town yesterday, and I was mad jealous of the total bastards because I've reached my limit of frozen homemade chili and lasagna.

I haven't seen my Dad since Christmas. I put off a visit in March due to the lockdown but am planning to go home for a few days in July. He doesn't understand why his kids seem to be the only ones taking this thing seriously. All his friends' and neighbours' children ignored the "cocooning" and were coming to and from Dublin, London etc. for weekend stay overs all along .

Knowing our luck I'm riddled with the thing and will probably visit death upon him.

Still, mustn't grumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back