Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (5 Viewers)

you'd think that right in the most important six week period of his life, he'd have been able to, i dunno, have a few wanks? might have been something he'd consider instead?

D’oh

The Telegraph? Looks like somebody didn't show the appropriate Tory credentials.

Man. They all look the same too.

Ah boss though, there's this one skinny, medium height, well spoken, white, probably blonde bird... hoooo-leey shit. She'd be one I'd definitely piss my career away over.

If it was the bassist out of Khurangin with a ridiculous wig on, or your one out of The Bangles in the 80s, then yeah, you'd be a fool not to break a few laws.

The Telegraph? Looks like somebody didn't show the appropriate Tory credentials.

Man. They all look the same too.

Ah boss though, there's this one skinny, medium height, well spoken, white, probably blonde bird... hoooo-leey shit. She'd be one I'd definitely piss my career away over.

If it was the bassist out of Khurangin with a ridiculous wig on, or your one out of The Bangles in the 80s, then yeah, you'd be a fool not to break a few laws.
I wonder if this could be some kind of diversion from the U.K. death toll by a Tory rag 🤔

Nothing like a sex scandal to divert the public’s interest

The recession from covid might be a recession too far for the brits in terms of brexit. Like brexiteers were hyped for taking a short term hit for brexit, but now its more like we are all going into recession, do they really want to compound that? These boris/tory fuckups in dealing with covid are more straws on the back.

The recession from covid might be a recession too far for the brits in terms of brexit. Like brexiteers were hyped for taking a short term hit for brexit, but now its more like we are all going into recession, do they really want to compound that? These boris/tory fuckups in dealing with covid are more straws on the back.
They were Brexit no matter the cost to the economy and now they're all for forcing the economy can keep going no matter what the cost to human life. There is no contradiction in their logic here, they are forever the real victims.

They were Brexit no matter the cost to the economy

Yeah but in (i've lost count of how many years) none of them have had the political backbone to actually enact it and its form has changed considerably - Somethign might happen that will be called brexit, and it will be a name for almost nothing happening.

Yeah but in (i've lost count of how many years) none of them have had the political backbone to actually enact it and its form has changed considerably - Somethign might happen that will be called brexit, and it will be a name for almost nothing happening.
December 31st this year though isn't it? I know a few people in banking who have been hard at work transferring the financials of big companies away from London the past few years. COVID-19 is also the perfect excuse for anything that was actually caused by Brexit. Sure what can you do 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
December 31st this year though isn't it? I also know a few people in banking who have been hard at work transferring the financials of big companies away from London the past few years. COVID-19 is also the perfect excuse for anything that was actually caused by Brexit. Sure what can you do 🤷‍♂️

Dec 31st is either the 3rd deadline that they have worked towards, except this time whatever budget they had for brexit has been spent on covid and they have the highest mortality in europe to show for it.

Did my weekly drive to Aldi today. As others have mentioned there are more cars about now, even around a small rural village that I have to drive in to.

At some point as the roads begin to properly fill up I predict a spike in accidents relative to road usage due to people who haven't done very much driving in the past 2 months and are out of practice banging in to each other, or more importantly, me. One guy nearly put me off the road earlier by not giving enough way.

Some of the recent driving I've noticed would suggest a fair few people have forgotten the purpose of the lines on the road and that speed limits no longer apply. I've also noticed the number of people on phones to have increased significantly.

Yeah i'm on the borderline of better off not working.

If I was still fully dependent on disability it'd be 50% increase in income.

Said it before, will say it again - Ireland is compeltely comfortable with people with disabilities being second class citizens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back