Converge playing first weekend of ATP! (1 Viewer)

Yes indeed, and i think they're playing on the Friday night so thats Converge Isis and Mogwai all in the one evening.
Thats my hearing fuct for the weekend after that.

Kibosh said:
Yes indeed, and i think they're playing on the Friday night so thats Converge Isis and Mogwai all in the one evening.
Thats my hearing fuct for the weekend after that.

apparently it was mogwai who invited them to play. while i thopught they were good in dublin couldnt help but allow myself to believe that i was a bit disappointed. maybe the anticipation was always going to build it up be a diasppointment

im so pissed off im going to the second weekend where the highlights going to be black dice(and thats considering they play early stuff).i do anything to trade weekends now that converge are booked.
if you dont know them be sure to check out envy who are playing the first weekend too.there on mogwais,rock action records are fricking immense.

i really am seriously pissed about my situation.

you are on crack - black dice won't be playing any early shit - their new stuff is much better and isn't just 'rah rha rah skrztzkjt blastbeat'. weekend two lineup completely slays the first one - wolf eyes, lightning bolt, double leopards, sonic youth, vibracathedral orchestra, erase errata and fursaxa are all way better than some lame metalcore band who i saw last month anyway.

...yeah i saw them too.i guess im just sulking.
theres a ton of bands im looking forward to seeing(wolfeyes aint one though)and it will be great,but given the choice id still trade weekends.

im totally out of my bad mood.
i just heard explosions in the sky are playing the second weekend.
joy>

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back