comprehensive list of scary things (1 Viewer)

nuns with guns

NunsWithGuns.jpg

3men.jpg

i dunno how many of you know the story behind this, but before the filming of Three men and a little baby, a child who lived in the building that they filmed/lived in, took his own life (he was being bullied at the scouts) - anyway, this is basically his ghost captured on film - a lot of weird shit happened on that set which you can read up about on the itnernet (www.wikipedia.com/three_men_(ghosts)) - it was spotted by his mother in the cinema - i can't even begin to imagine how she felt

wasn't there a skit about that in family guy? i thought that was bollocks
- leigh

3men.jpg

i dunno how many of you know the story behind this, but before the filming of Three men and a little baby, a child who lived in the building that they filmed/lived in, took his own life (he was being bullied at the scouts) - anyway, this is basically his ghost captured on film - a lot of weird shit happened on that set which you can read up about on the itnernet (www.wikipedia.com/three_men_(ghosts)) - it was spotted by his mother in the cinema - i can't even begin to imagine how she felt

"...A rumour went around that a boy killed himself during filming and his ghost can be seen in the movie. But the "dead boy" was actually a cardboard cutout of Ted Danson's character [2] (though the rumor is still debated). Other versions of the rumor are:
  • That the boy was the grandson of the rumoured "hanging man" in The Wizard of Oz.
  • The boy had been killed in the "flat" where the movie was filmed. In reality, it was filmed on a sound stage.
This rumour is an example of an urban legend. This was first topic discussed on the first episode of "TV Land's Myths and Legends"..."

there! rumour defiled - typical of ted danson to have a cardboard cutout of himself on set, especially seeing as how he's such a wooden actor

(...drumroll please...)

!cheezy

- leigh

The fact that lots of laugh tracks still used today were taped in the 50's and therefore are THE LAUGHTER OF DEAD PEOPLE

How going bald makes you look old,
case study - adam ant

age 23

image002.jpg

age 30

steve_adama.jpg

age 40

1995-adam.jpg

age 46! (This picture was taken before of the 'incidents')

2dec2001adam-ant3.jpg

scares me.
image2.html

Borley Rectory. Look it up.

-and sunken ships. Jeeeeheeeezus.

Corey man. Sunken ships? What, are you worried that there might be crabs living in them? Because, other than there is nothing too bad about them. You can go diving down to them, and the fish think they are a deadly buzz altogether. So, you know...
Borely Rectory more like. Borely Rectumy. Here... go to http://borleyrectory.com/
This is all you see. This emmm... lets just say for the sake of argument... eeny meeny miney - woman. OK, this woman. That's all. No links or anything.

Terrifying.

22mary22.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back