comprehensive list of scary things (1 Viewer)

you don't have to try so hard guys...just close your eyes and stare into the abyss...

oh shit - abysses should definitely be on the list

oh jesus christ...

IG-Theseus-Minotaur-Mosaic.jpg

You relax with your fucking butterflies diddles.
Crabs though.
No need for that boss. No need at all.
_1117183203_crabs.JPG

Fucking hate crabs.

Edit: seriously. why arent more poeple not liking them? They are armored spiders... that go sideways... in a way no God intended them. And the BITE you. A lot. And the scrape and things.

Butterflies. Pfft. They flap. That's it. Flapping.

Crabs are gas little fellas. They're characters! Butterflies are coloured and dusty. Sick fucking things.

I'm a lot better about them than I used to be though. A couple of years ago I wouldn't have been able to post that picture because I'd be hiding from it.

Anything to to with the AntiChrist or The Book of Revelations is extremely scary also. I was scared watching End of Days for God's sake! And Arnie was in it! People talking with no tongues and that type of thing scares me.

If the AntiChrist does turn up some day, he'll be flying on the back of a huge Red Cardinal.

I was privy to this once. A dimly lit room in the basement of an old house, craggy stone walls, room completely empty except for a wooden chair facing into the far right corner. Terrifying.

3men.jpg

i dunno how many of you know the story behind this, but before the filming of Three men and a little baby, a child who lived in the building that they filmed/lived in, took his own life (he was being bullied at the scouts) - anyway, this is basically his ghost captured on film - a lot of weird shit happened on that set which you can read up about on the itnernet (www.wikipedia.com/three_men_(ghosts)) - it was spotted by his mother in the cinema - i can't even begin to imagine how she felt

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back