Comprehensive list of crap that's broken / missing. (1 Viewer)

RSS = Really Simple Syndication. It's a url that publishes whatever new updates are available on a website, savess you having to go to a gazillion different websites to see if there's any updates available.

You plug the RSS feed (i.e. the feed that contains the updates for all the forums here is http://thumped.com/bbs/forums/-/index.rss ) into an RSS client, the RSS client will check the feed and show you any new updates. Google Reader would be the most well known RSS web-client but Google the cunts are putting it out to pasture on July 1st.

I was very fond of google reader, I've started using Feedly since they announced the Reader shutdown and I like it better. It just looks snazzier, and it imports all your google feeds in half a tick.

Looks like the RSS reader went a bit crazy pulling in the news & video feeds to the new board. Oh well.

Looks like the RSS reader went a bit crazy pulling in the news & video feeds to the new board. Oh well.

Noticed that. Replies to older threads (pre-migration) are being published too but that's not so much a biggie. Dust will settle soon.

The auto-twitter new thread tweet is missing the #bbs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Noticed that. Replies to older threads (pre-migration) are being published too but that's not so much a biggie. Dust will settle soon.

The auto-twitter new thread tweet is missing the #bbs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

auto twitter isn't very auto at the moment....

on my 1400x900 screen the forum is way wider than it needs to be. i'd say could take at least 250 off the width and squeeze in another delicious column of ads

Don't use a fullscreen browser window?

I'm running it fullscreen at 1920x1200 and it's grand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back