Comprehensive list of crap that's broken / missing. (1 Viewer)

Can i make a couple of minor complaints. Difference between post and sig isn't that well delineated, can be confusing. Also the time/date of the posts could be highlighted better. Otherwise looking spiffy and I look forward to working with NuThumped.

Can i make a couple of minor complaints. Difference between post and sig isn't that well delineated, can be confusing. Also the time/date of the posts could be highlighted better. Otherwise looking spiffy and I look forward to working with NuThumped.
NOTED

Vimeo test

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm assuming "what's new" is the new "unread posts". But The number of unread posts has disappeared. Not that big a deal but after you've been out living your life (ha ha, yeah right) and arrive back at thumped it's reassuring to know that you've missed 50 posts.

Usually they're 46 minor complaints

1 post about Joanna Newsome needing a ride

the skinny on Gazs latest onslaught.

And Fintain Stack being wrong about football.

But it's still nice to know how much of that you have to look forward to

I'm assuming "what's new" is the new "unread posts". But The number of unread posts has disappeared. Not that big a deal but after you've been out living your life (ha ha, yeah right) and arrive back at thumped it's reassuring to know that you've missed 50 posts.

Doesn't seem to be a feature on this here software. Was an addon for vbulletin so maybe someone will write one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back