Comprehensive List of Bands That I've Seen but Wish I Hadn't (1 Viewer)

Ministry. the "farewell" gigs at tripod. Bloody hell, awful, miming to backing track trainwreck pair of gigs, Especially after how incredible they had been at music center gig.

cornershop when they first came to cork were beyond appalling, it was like they'd just been introduced to (a) each other (b) their instruments (c) music

the disappointment was only profound

The Dublin gig was the same -a hilarious shambles

The Dublin gig was the same -a hilarious shambles
this is really surprising to me. i saw them in amsterdam around the time of the "when i was born..." album and they were absolutely fantastic. maybe they just got better over time...

which time? I saw them several times and despite how flaky their albums got, the live show was always great.
it was amsterdam. '98. when they released their debut. yawn fest. put me off them for life.

Ministry. the "farewell" gigs at tripod. Bloody hell, awful, miming to backing track trainwreck pair of gigs, Especially after how incredible they had been at music center gig.

Yeah, that was quite shit. Only time I've seen them. Pretty terrible setlist for a farewell gig. And Al jourgenson was pretty limited movement wise.

Actually that kind of reminds me of going to see Judas Priest in the o2. They were pretty piss poor. It was the only gig I've been to where the bands got progressively worse.

last Spiritualized show i went to was fucking shit. i doubt i'll go see them again unless it's for a Ladies & Gentlemen show.
that happened me too. i saw them in vicar st when they were doing their greatest hits tour (or whatever) - that was the last nail in the coffin for a band that i had been in love with at one time. i mean, seeing them play lagwafis after they originally released it, they were just incredible at that time. to then watch them get progressively shit... what a waste(r)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back