COME ON NAMIBIA (1 Viewer)

stringer out, reddan in.

trimble in for hickie.

flannery in for best (injured).

eddie taking a rare gamble; could all easily go tits up.

stringer out, reddan in.

trimble in for hickie.

flannery in for best (injured).

eddie taking a rare gamble; could all easily go tits up.

Reddan's a fine player but O'Sulliven obviously doesn't rate him that highly. Massive gamble by his standards, surprised that Boss is still on the bench and not Stringer. I'd start Flannery if both were fit so I'm happy with that.

I hope he launches Neil Best off the bench earlier than he did on Saturday.

Bold move by O'Sullivan to play Reddan. It's not like him at all. It moght be just the move the knock some of the complacency out of the established players.

What does Alan Quinlan have to do to get a game?

really? he's been a good player anytime i've seen him play.

For some reason he never transfers his Leicester form to Ireland. The fact that we were miles behind in Paris at halftime last time we played there had a great deal to do with mistakes that he made.

Dempsey is solid as a rock and in the past 2 years has been playing the best rugby of his life.

Rumor going around that Murphy is on the point of leaving the squad.

There were ructions in the press conf yesterday when EOS said that Murphy wasn't picked because he played badly against France the last 2 time they played.

Murphy has never done it for Ireland.

I'd still have him on the bench though. Trimble isn't going to be pulling up any trees.

Rumors printed in leEquipe today about O'Garas gambling debts. €300K apparently.

that would explain why every time you open a newspaper or urn on the radio the fucker is trying to sell you something.

he head is not in a game at all, even if we start scoring tries his kicking has been shocking.

my prediction for friday: ireland to play really well and france to edge it by a score.

that would explain why every time you open a newspaper or urn on the radio the fucker is trying to sell you something.

He has to have one of the most boring voices around.

"Hello, my name is ronan o'gara and for years i have chased silver, but now i have found platinum"

JoshuaAsleep16Sept2006.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back